babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Rear view camera has moved - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Rear view camera has moved (/Thread-Rear-view-camera-has-moved)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Rear view camera has moved - Mike - 29-01-2012 04:49pm

The rear camera has moved position, now showing most of rear bumper, on day 3 of ownership, dealer 60 miles away. Has anyone had this happen, or know of an easy fixSad

RE: Rear view camera has moved - RacingSnake - 29-01-2012 05:34pm

Cant you move the lens youself?
I recall this being talked about a couple of months back?

RE: Rear view camera has moved - invoke - 29-01-2012 06:01pm

there is an option to change view [wide vs narrow], that might be the problem?. .. even with the side camera [underneath rear view mirrors], you can change angles or view.

RE: Rear view camera has moved - Mike - 29-01-2012 06:28pm

Thanks for the answers, tried to move it myself but it won't budge,also looked at settings nothing there.

RE: Rear view camera has moved - Dag - 29-01-2012 06:55pm

Are you able to rotate the wire? Maybe able to rotate the print on which the lens is attached?

Does any one has a closeup picture of the camera? Is it the same one like the freelander and the discovery? I want to buy one aftermarket....?

RE: Rear view camera has moved - IKM - 29-01-2012 07:53pm

Personally I'd just go back to the dealer... If it's a quick fix, then they can probably do it while you wait.

RE: Rear view camera has moved - woodhouse - 30-01-2012 09:39pm

(29-01-2012 04:49pm)Mike Wrote:  The rear camera has moved position, now showing most of rear bumper, on day 3 of ownership, dealer 60 miles away. Has anyone had this happen, or know of an easy fixSad

Mine shows a white band at the bottom of the screen which is the bumper but it has been like that from day one I just assumed it was the normal view. will try and get a screen shot of it.

RE: Rear view camera has moved - cjfp - 30-01-2012 09:41pm

@mike - can you get a photo of the screen picture to compare with woodhouse?

RE: Rear view camera has moved - Mike - 30-01-2012 11:00pm

Thanks, I spoke to the dealer today he says the tailgate bodywork shows at the bottom of the camera, but I still think the camera has moved, I will post a picture tomorrow.

RE: Rear view camera has moved - WB - 30-01-2012 11:03pm

(29-01-2012 06:01pm)invoke Wrote:  there is an option to change view [wide vs narrow], that might be the problem?. .. even with the side camera [underneath rear view mirrors], you can change angles or view.

Where is that option?