babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Firenze Red Dynamic - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: Firenze Red Dynamic (/Thread-Firenze-Red-Dynamic)

Pages: 1 2 3

Firenze Red Dynamic - Mike - 27-01-2012 07:50pm

Finally, after numerous delays got the car. Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Well worth the wait.Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Pictures tomorrow in the daylight.

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic - LDT - 27-01-2012 07:56pm

Congratulations, and look forward to seeing the pics and reading of your first impressions.

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic - The Valeter - 27-01-2012 08:28pm

(27-01-2012 07:50pm)Mike Wrote:  Finally, after numerous delays got the car. Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Well worth the wait.Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Looking forward to the photos. I saw one last Saurday (Firenze Dynamic) and another today lol. I think someone is trying to tell me something!

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic - Craig_d1 - 28-01-2012 12:24am

(27-01-2012 07:50pm)Mike Wrote:  Finally, after numerous delays got the car. Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Congrats. Got the auto sd4 dynamic on order in Firenze with the red/black(verve or vibe?I can't remember) leather interior on order. Be interesting to see how you get on with it over time. Thinking of changing it to just black interior if I can wait for my car as worried the red/black might be a bit too much after awhile. And can't really remember what it's like in the flesh it's been so long since I've seen one in the flesh.

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic - ChuckieB - 28-01-2012 12:30am

In 5 months I still haven't seen this colour in the flesh! Enjoy your purchase and I shall look forward to seeing the photos.

In less than a week my dealer is going to ring me to say my car is in build and will be ready in days.......but then again........he might not!

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic - Mike - 28-01-2012 01:49pm

Pictures in the rain.
[attachment=1331]
[attachment=1332]
[attachment=1334]
[attachment=1335]

More pictures.
[attachment=1336]
[attachment=1337]

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic - Craig_d1 - 28-01-2012 01:53pm

(28-01-2012 01:49pm)Mike Wrote:  Pictures in the rain.

More pictures.

Looks fantastic. Can't wait to get mine

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic - caroline11000 - 28-01-2012 02:16pm

Wow Mike pics are great. The red is a stunning colour, looks great with the red/black seats too!

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic - tetstb - 28-01-2012 05:39pm

Fab, same interior as mine and nice to see what its like with a manual box.

You will love it as I love mine (when they finally fix the rattle that is)

RE: Firenze Red Dynamic - chiggy - 28-01-2012 05:49pm

thats a good looking car! can't wait for my firenze soon!