babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Order seems to have gone back! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Order seems to have gone back! (/Thread-Order-seems-to-have-gone-back)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Order seems to have gone back! - ED209 - 24-01-2012 02:56pm

Well i ordered my pure td4 last June.

Three weeks ago I was given a build date of 09/03/12 with delivery to the dealers on 26/03/12.

Hoping that this date might have came forward a little i enquired with the dealer this morning.

Guess what?? its gone back! Delivery to the dealer now showing 10/04/12.

Wish i had never bloody asked!

RE: Order seems to have gone back! - RacingSnake - 24-01-2012 03:32pm

don't ask again! Shocked Shocked

RE: Order seems to have gone back! - Billionaireboysclub - 24-01-2012 03:52pm

(24-01-2012 02:56pm)ED209 Wrote:  Well i ordered my pure td4 last June.

Three weeks ago I was given a build date of 09/03/12 with delivery to the dealers on 26/03/12.

Hoping that this date might have came forward a little i enquired with the dealer this morning.

Guess what?? its gone back! Delivery to the dealer now showing 10/04/12.

Wish i had never bloody asked!

I just spoke to my Dealer...he said that everything is fine and on track?

RE: Order seems to have gone back! - Cedric - 24-01-2012 07:53pm

I ordered mine end of December. I have a feeling it takes about two months before you actually get a build date. So I have to refrain myself another month before bugging my dealer.

RE: Order seems to have gone back! - ED209 - 24-01-2012 08:06pm

(24-01-2012 07:53pm)Cedric Wrote:  I ordered mine end of December. I have a feeling it takes about two months before you actually get a build date. So I have to refrain myself another month before bugging my dealer.

2 months? it took me 7 to get a date, if the car arrives in april then that will be 10months from ordering.

RE: Order seems to have gone back! - Cedric - 24-01-2012 10:09pm

(24-01-2012 08:06pm)ED209 Wrote:  2 months? it took me 7 to get a date, if the car arrives in april then that will be 10months from ordering.

Don't put my hopes down Smile The dealer told me there was a 6 month waiting list back in December. When ordering he said he could have an earlier slot. My estimate was based on reading comments after joining this forum. Some early adopters seem to have been really unlucky.

RE: Order seems to have gone back! - Evo-king - 24-01-2012 10:14pm

We seem to be back to square 1.

If you remember a lot of positive things were coming out in December implying the factory was ramping up production and Jan allocation was going to be huge. Stories of 50 per dealer etc, I don't think so now.

In Dec my dealer gave me the hurry up on final spec in case my order was pulled sooner than expected.

Now I have been told where I am on their order list, and it now looks like it will be 3months at this rate before I'm out of the pool, so June (my original date) is a serious delivery proposition, really thought It might have come before then, hey ho, the joy of ordering a Land Rover.

RE: Order seems to have gone back! - ED209 - 25-01-2012 09:02am

Seeing as i was told my delivery has gone back 2 weeks yesterday i have been back on to nick@landrover to see if i now may qualify for the £150 good will gesture. I had been told i didnt qualify previously because i had never previously had a confirmed build/delivery date. Lets see what the answer is now?

RE: Order seems to have gone back! - Evo-king - 25-01-2012 02:15pm

Hope you get a reply this time.

RE: Order seems to have gone back! - ED209 - 25-01-2012 02:36pm

(25-01-2012 02:15pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Hope you get a reply this time.

To be fair Nick has been in touch a few times recently about the same issue. I was told that because i had not previously had a confirmed delivery date i was not eligable. My question is, now my cars date has just been put back a fortnight does the situation change?