babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Foot Rest - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Foot Rest (/Thread-Foot-Rest)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Foot Rest - doug - 17-03-2012 01:54pm

Alanos,
My foot rest turned up this morning. Very well packed thank you.
Looks even better than the photo. Sticker pad on the back to stick it to my carpet, covers the whole surface & is very stickle.
The car is outside in the rain at the moment, will be fitting it tonight after I put my Evoque to bed.

RE: Foot Rest - CSJ - 17-03-2012 03:05pm

Just ordered the footrest for my replacement Dynamic which should be with me in 10 days.

RE: Foot Rest - doug - 17-03-2012 04:22pm

Just had a look at what my new foot rest will look like before removing the stickily back. I may be missing something, but it's too wide!

Has anyone else got there's yet ?

RE: Foot Rest - xxxx5 - 17-03-2012 07:44pm

Can you post a pic of the footrest fitted?

RE: Foot Rest - doug - 17-03-2012 07:52pm

(17-03-2012 07:44pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  Can you post a pic of the footrest fitted?

alanos has acted on this straight away & is looking in to it. I have sent him some pictures.
It could be that all of his root rests he makes for other cars over hang like this,without any problems.But for my its going to get knocked with my foot all the time & could end up marking a pair of my wifes shoes Wink

RE: Foot Rest - Martin - 17-03-2012 09:54pm

Alanos - why have you ignored my PMs about you breaking this site's commercial rules by using it to sell footrests and promote keyrings?

I understand you have a product that is wanted by site members but you are abusing this site by doing so without being a sponsor.

RE: Foot Rest - stevehill - 19-03-2012 10:47pm

can't you make him a sponsor then Martin

(17-03-2012 09:54pm)Martin Wrote:  Alanos - why have you ignored my PMs about you breaking this site's commercial rules by using it to sell footrests and promote keyrings?

I understand you have a product that is wanted by site members but you are abusing this site by doing so without being a sponsor.

RE: Foot Rest - cjfp - 19-03-2012 11:04pm

@stevehill - that's exactly what Martin has been trying to set up but with no response from alanos.

RE: Foot Rest - edgedata - 19-03-2012 11:26pm

I'm almost certain that the dead pedal will only fit LHD cars. It is way too wide for the RHD Evoques.

Anyway, I see Alanos has now got himself banned for not complying to the sites rules and using the forum purely to promote his items without contributing in anyway. Shame really as his products looked really good but that's no excuse for taking advantage.

RE: Foot Rest - Mikey777 - 22-03-2012 06:35pm

Hi,
Can you advise where you got your black grill from?
Ta.
Mike
Laughing
(19-03-2012 11:26pm)edgedata Wrote:  I'm almost certain that the dead pedal will only fit LHD cars. It is way too wide for the RHD Evoques.

Anyway, I see Alanos has now got himself banned for not complying to the sites rules and using the forum purely to promote his items without contributing in anyway. Shame really as his products looked really good but that's no excuse for taking advantage.