babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Foot Rest - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Foot Rest (/Thread-Foot-Rest)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Foot Rest - Evoque U - 05-04-2012 09:47am

i received the first one 2 weeks ago, then discovered that it was for a left hand drive, contacted Alanos and new one was delivered tuesday

Attaches with double sided tape

Very very happy with the results

RE: Foot Rest - pugracer - 05-04-2012 03:51pm

I received the replacement and got it installed yesterday as well. Very happy with it.

RE: Foot Rest - IKM - 06-04-2012 07:37pm

Hi, didn't want to start a new thread on this. The keyring that Alanos mentions somewhere in this thread is now available on ebay. Looks very good.

RE: Foot Rest - blyth1958 - 10-04-2012 09:11pm

(01-04-2012 12:34pm)Big G Wrote:  Yes Frank and have details - will post on Tues am away till then.

Cheers Mark
Hello Mark, any news about the foot rest,? did you send it ?. Frank.

RE: Foot Rest - chiggy - 11-04-2012 01:50am

well its now been close to 3 weeks... still haven't received it... including the keychain.

RE: Foot Rest - chiggy - 11-04-2012 02:22pm

well i take that back.. just received mine. slightly bigger than I expected - not as great a fit as I believe I may have got the LHD version but i left it on there. looks good and not really fussed about the fitting.

also got the keychain saying "evoque"... looks decent. will post up pictures later.

RE: Foot Rest - sethor - 12-04-2012 06:09am

Mine arrived today, just have to wait for the car..

RE: Foot Rest - Thumper - 16-04-2012 03:14am

Just ordered one. The smaller one based on the discussion above. Smile

RE: Foot Rest - Barneyridge - 20-04-2012 04:20am

(11-04-2012 02:22pm)chiggy Wrote:  well i take that back.. just received mine. slightly bigger than I expected - not as great a fit as I believe I may have got the LHD version but i left it on there. looks good and not really fussed about the fitting.

also got the keychain saying "evoque"... looks decent. will post up pictures later.

Be interested in the pic Chiggy, Ii held off the purchase given the look of some installed

RE: Foot Rest - chiggy - 20-04-2012 04:29am

(20-04-2012 04:20am)Barneyridge Wrote:  Be interested in the pic Chiggy, Ii held off the purchase given the look of some installed

You should still get it just tell him you want the RHD version.

A few days after I installed the LHD one I actually received the RHD too. For free.

So now I have two - will install the RHD version today although to be honest my foot feels much better on the LHD one cause it sticks out just a bit (cause its wider) which gives you more surface area to rest your foot on. So might just leave it.

Will post up a pic of the RHD one. If you like I can send it to you just PM me if you want it cause I'm quite happy with the LHD installed.. for a nominal fee.