babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Tapatalk - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Site News & Feedback (/Forum-Site-News-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Tapatalk (/Thread-Tapatalk--2518)

Pages: 1 2 3

Tapatalk - Big Dave - 03-01-2012 02:57pm

Hi ,

I've been using Tapatalk on my phone and iPad but it appears that some basic functions are missing?

I've had trouble with duplicate signatures, lack of other users signatures, no poll access, and no access to user CP. Am I doing something wrong here or is the app that limited?

What app's are you using?

RE: Tapatalk - Martin - 03-01-2012 03:20pm

Hi Dave,

This sounds like the an app issue as I've not configured it to limit access at all.

Anyone else having problems, or is a heavy user of Tapatalk and can assist here?

Tapatalk - Ezandania - 03-01-2012 03:40pm

I'm using Tapatalk on iPad. No complaints so far.

Tapatalk - Kofer - 03-01-2012 06:08pm

Me too

RE: Tapatalk - CSJ - 12-04-2012 01:29pm

Can anyone tell me why I now keep getting a Tapatalk message with every single page I open on the site with my iPad?

I don't want to use Tapatalk and have had no previous problems with viewing the site on my iPad. However I now get the Tapatalk message with every page I open and it's really annoying. Anyone any idea how I can stop this?

RE: Tapatalk - cjfp - 12-04-2012 01:43pm

have you turned off cookies?

RE: Tapatalk - CSJ - 12-04-2012 10:12pm

I tried that, makes no difference. It has only just started happening and this is the only site it does it with. Have been using it here since last July with no issues, it's so annoying now tho. I wonder if something has changed with this site. I am getting a pop up with every page and can't move forward unless I cancel each pop up from tapatalk individually.

RE: Tapatalk - Martin - 16-04-2012 10:37pm

Hi CSJ, I've not changed anything on the site, I will get in touch with Tapatalk to see why the popup is appearing each time.

RE: Tapatalk - item - 26-04-2012 05:44pm

Dear,
Please disable Tapatalk on all pages..i have Tapatalk popup on each click over a URL !
Regards

Edit :
Sorry, i have clear cookies and history and all is ok, no more popup Smile

RE: Tapatalk - Martin - 26-04-2012 05:48pm

Hello, which device are you getting that message on?