babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Grill Badge - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Grill Badge (/Thread-Grill-Badge)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Grill Badge - KPNuts - 23-12-2011 08:53pm

How come the Evoque is the only Land Rover / Range Rover that does not have a Land Rover badge on the Grill? It looks wrong to me and needs rectifying with a black badge as on the tailgate. Has anyone fitted a badge on the front grill? Easy to buy a badge but has anyone come up with a way to fit?

RE: Grill Badge - ytshome - 23-12-2011 09:26pm

I like it better without. Much cleaner to me.

RE: Grill Badge - xxxx5 - 23-12-2011 09:27pm

(23-12-2011 09:26pm)ytshome Wrote:  I like it better without. Much cleaner to me.

+1, plusi don't want a LR badge of the front.

RE: Grill Badge - J77 - 23-12-2011 09:40pm

It's all to do with land rover splitting the brand up. A survey was conducted (allegedly) where range rover owners were asked for there opinions on a brand split (eg Toyota - Lexus and Nissan - Infiniti ) but it turned out they were proud of the LR heritage so the LR badge was retained for the rear but black was the chosen colour. As the other RR models get up dated they will follow suit.

RE: Grill Badge - defender_uk - 23-12-2011 09:48pm

I want an LR badge on.....

RE: Grill Badge - mark_n - 24-12-2011 12:46am

I'd quite like to see the Land Rover badge removed, seems at odds with the Range Rover badging.

RE: Grill Badge - vcruiser - 24-12-2011 09:46pm

No need for a land rover badge in my opinion!

RE: Grill Badge - IKM - 24-12-2011 10:06pm

Badge works well on a bigger grill like RRS etc, but I think the 'clean' look on the Evoque looks fine (especially as Range Rover is already emblazoned across the bonnet).

RE: Grill Badge - LIONHEAD - 25-12-2011 07:45am

From a line in the film Blazing Saddles, "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges". Very Happy

But if you prefer one, you can buy a front grill badge and stick it on there as the ones I've seen are double sided tape.

RE: Grill Badge - Evo-king - 25-12-2011 10:50am

I prefer the clean look, the wording on the bonnet/hood is good enough for me.