babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Satnav: previous destinations - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: Satnav: previous destinations (/Thread-Satnav-previous-destinations)

Pages: 1 2

Satnav: previous destinations - Grah - 18-12-2011 11:03pm

The Satnav stores previously set destinations, but unlike other systems, you can't edit this list and on mine it has got quite long. Tonight the system has simply started crashing (reverting to the nav home screen) when you try to access the previous destinations.

Has anyone encountered similar and found a solution?

RE: Satnav: previous destinations - dandavis1 - 19-12-2011 12:17am

This will sound rude, but I don't mean it to.

My solution to the Evoque's awful satnav was to buy a TomTom.

RE: Satnav: previous destinations - vision*R - 19-12-2011 08:00am

... and then complain about the horrible reception because of heated windscreen / solar attenuating glass.

RE: Satnav: previous destinations - Grah - 19-12-2011 10:07am

Not rude at all - never seen a system where you can't edit and tidy up your previous destinations. There must be a way otherwise you'd end up with hundreds!

RE: Satnav: previous destinations - vision*R - 19-12-2011 10:36am

It will probably store the last few destinations, the last 50 or so?

RE: Satnav: previous destinations - Grah - 19-12-2011 01:42pm

I'll let you know!

RE: Satnav: previous destinations - LDT - 19-12-2011 07:09pm

Best to avoid using for clandestine trysts!!

RE: Satnav: previous destinations - ytshome - 19-12-2011 08:46pm

(19-12-2011 08:00am)vision*R Wrote:  ... and then complain about the horrible reception because of heated windscreen / solar attenuating glass.
Laughing

RE: Satnav: previous destinations - Evo-king - 19-12-2011 09:09pm

(19-12-2011 07:09pm)LDT Wrote:  Best to avoid using for clandestine trysts!!

I've been drinking, and I was going to say that, but had finger trouble, glad u tryped it 4 me.LaughingLaughing

RE: Satnav: previous destinations - PhilSkill - 19-12-2011 11:51pm

I might be wrong but I seem to remember when trying to store my current location as a favourite this morning I went into main menu:Previous destinations, got a list and when I selected one in the list, rather than make this my destination or offer me a menu to add as favourite it said do you really wish to delete!!! certainly wasnt obvious I had entered a delete list. But suggests it is possible!