babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Darkest Window Tinting Melbourne - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Darkest Window Tinting Melbourne (/Thread-Darkest-Window-Tinting-Melbourne)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Darkest Window Tinting Melbourne - My1stRR - 20-12-2011 11:07pm

Got mine at Melb City Landrover. You guys seen any other evoques on the road....I haven't!

RE: Darkest Window Tinting Melbourne - Bomberboy - 21-12-2011 08:19am

(20-12-2011 11:07pm)My1stRR Wrote:  Got mine at Melb City Landrover. You guys seen any other evoques on the road....I haven't!

No.... I haven't. Only the dealer's white dynamic 2 door coupe in the morning on his way to work about 10 mins from the dealership.... quite surprised I haven't seen any others! Maybe they're all in Toorak?

RE: Darkest Window Tinting Melbourne - RonnieNavani - 21-12-2011 08:40am

you will see mine tomorrow.....

getting it delivered at home around lunch time

Darkest Window Tinting Melbourne - My1stRR - 21-12-2011 08:52am

Very exciting. What specs are your cars?

RE: Darkest Window Tinting Melbourne - RonnieNavani - 21-12-2011 09:05am

I got a FUJI WHITE, with EBONT BLACK interior, SD4 DYNAMIC, PANO ROOF, RSE, SAT NAV, FPD, PWR TAILGATE, 17 Speaker sound system, 19" Style 4 Wheels and a few others...

Darkest Window Tinting Melbourne - My1stRR - 21-12-2011 03:18pm

Similar to mine. I got the Fuji sd4 prestige coupe. Arrived with style 8 shiny chrome wheels....though I ordered the style 7 shadow chromes. The dealer will swap them but now I'm not sure if I want to. Any thoughts?

RE: Darkest Window Tinting Melbourne - RonnieNavani - 22-12-2011 12:10am

STYLE 7 is the best by far according to my personal taste..I love the shadow chrome, and was a little to late to change my order.

I wanted those wheels, but meh.. going to upgrade to the BLACK wheels in Jan or something!
ok, need help, getting my car tinted through Tint a Car in North Melbourne.

tried all the others just couldn't get an appointment for this friday and then we are away for the christmas and NYE break..

Does anyone have anything to say?? has anyone heard anything good or bad about this place?

RE: Darkest Window Tinting Melbourne - MPK - 22-12-2011 03:25am

Guys,

Tintacar has special on right now, they're taking off $100 for all "Octane" tinting. With the discount the quote for 5 door came to $395. I might lock that in! Not sure if the special was only state-wide.

Cheers,
PK

RE: Darkest Window Tinting Melbourne - RonnieNavani - 24-12-2011 06:57am

ok guys, got my Evoque Tinted through Tint a Car - they did a greta job.. got me in and out within 2 hours..

no complaints so far, just I would have liked something a little more darker.. but anyway, its looks great! I got the Octane type for $345.

RE: Darkest Window Tinting Melbourne - MPK - 24-12-2011 07:08am

Good to hear Ronnie. I am also looking to get the Octane.

Keen to see your pics Smile