babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Pure Firenze red with Xenons - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: Pure Firenze red with Xenons (/Thread-Pure-Firenze-red-with-Xenons)

Pure Firenze red with Xenons - abhiusa - 13-12-2011 07:20pm

Got my 5dr Sd4 auto Pure Firenze red RRE 4 days ago. It's an amazing car with an even amazing ride, esp for Indian roads. Can hardly make out its a diesel engine under the hood. It's the right size SUV for the city and the back seat is best for 2 adults for long drives. Cannot believe how spacious the interior is for a vehicle of this size.

Definitely worth the wait (3 months). Red looks stunning and is a head turner. Lucky to be one in 7 cars in the city and one in 50 in India to be delivered this year. Even thought Tata owns JLR, not many allocations for the home country Sad. There is 5 month waiting period for anyone booking one now.

I would like to thank this forum and it's members for being the holy grail of all information about the RRE.

Will upload pics soon.

RE: Pure Firenze red with Xenons - ceebee - 13-12-2011 07:49pm

Congratulations on the car.

I would love to see the look on peoples faces as you pass them in such a rare car in your country!!!!!!

RE: Pure Firenze red with Xenons - ZuluKZN - 13-12-2011 08:26pm

congrats....enjoy!!! Very Happy

RE: Pure Firenze red with Xenons - JiiPee - 13-12-2011 10:29pm

Red Xenon Pures rule!!

RE: Pure Firenze red with Xenons - SebM - 13-12-2011 10:30pm

Congrats !

RE: Pure Firenze red with Xenons - ytshome - 13-12-2011 10:40pm

Sure you'll love it!