babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Chrome Lettering - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Chrome Lettering (/Thread-Chrome-Lettering)

Chrome Lettering - LIONHEAD - 10-12-2011 11:27pm

In case anyone is looking into chrome lettering....I just installed the hood/bonnet. I thought I'd ordered the pair but looks like I only ordered one set. Laughing The rears should be here monday.

Here is what the chrome looks like.....
[Image: c2.jpg]
[Image: ch1a.jpg]
[Image: c5-1.jpg]

RE: Chrome Lettering - Evoqess - 11-12-2011 01:13am

Stop it stop it! Your car looks fabulous and I can't stand it lol! Were your letters grey before? I just saw the white letters on the Fuji white Startech - makes no sense but they look cool Smile

RE: Chrome Lettering - olde - 11-12-2011 05:05am

Crikey, that's a nice fleet! They all look shiny new.

RE: Chrome Lettering - LIONHEAD - 11-12-2011 09:37pm

LOL...my oem letters was silver. I just got my jag back yesterday from the speed shop for a minor tweak to my ecu tune that was done over the spring (lean the air/fuel). Thought I'd take a pic before putting it in storage along side the SL65 for the winter.

Right now I have silver letters in the tailgate and chrome up front. Laughing Hope the new chrome set will be here tomorrow.

RE: Chrome Lettering - caroline11000 - 11-12-2011 09:46pm

(11-12-2011 05:05am)olde Wrote:  Crikey, that's a nice fleet! They all look shiny new.
+1 Very Happy

RE: Chrome Lettering - Xvoyag - 12-12-2011 08:05am

(11-12-2011 05:05am)olde Wrote:  Crikey, that's a nice fleet! They all look shiny new.

+2 Great stable!

RE: Chrome Lettering - cjfp - 12-12-2011 08:41pm

Is the final 'R' a bit wonky ? Laughing

RE: Chrome Lettering - Blackseries - 14-12-2011 12:08pm

I know this is a bit OT, but I never thought of changing the front grill on my Prestige to Black, but it looks absolutely top...... so I think it's a mod for the weekend.

Thanks LIONHEAD. Looks good.

Chrome Lettering - RoverMD - 14-12-2011 01:13pm

Mine came with chrome lettering. What is the standard lettering, black?

RE: Chrome Lettering - LIONHEAD - 14-12-2011 05:23pm

blackseries: Definitely get the black grill if you do like it. I personaly like the black grill better. Also, you can always swap it back if you get sick of it as it's only a 15 min max swap once you know how to do it. If you haven't seen it....there is a vid on Youtube on how to swap the grill which helped me alot. Thumbs Up

RoverMD: Mine came with painted silver. I don't think they come in chrome from factory.