babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Bluetooth issues - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: Bluetooth issues (/Thread-Bluetooth-issues)

Bluetooth issues - Sph - 09-12-2011 11:01am

Hi There,

Just took delivery on Evoque and loving, only issue is Bluetooth system is playing up I can barely hear them and the can just hear me even with volume turned whole way up. Does anyone have any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Sph

RE: Bluetooth issues - EVO PUNDITT - 09-12-2011 11:29am

You can adjust the volume settings from the central screen, your's must be set low it does give you that option.

RE: Bluetooth issues - DynamicRRV - 09-12-2011 12:37pm

TBH the BT in the RRE is without doubt the best I have ever owned,its faultless imho.

RE: Bluetooth issues - griff - 09-12-2011 03:34pm

And also check the volume setting on the iPhone
It should be up

RE: Bluetooth issues - defender_uk - 09-12-2011 04:49pm

it really is good....crystal clear...

RE: Bluetooth issues - Sph - 09-12-2011 08:36pm

Thanks everyone must be a rookie error, I will give it another go this morning.

Thanks again
Sph

RE: Bluetooth issues - Sph - 13-12-2011 10:52am

Well I have now tried it all......still not working tried 3 different phones nothing left so back to the dealer we go!

RE: Bluetooth issues - The Valeter - 14-12-2011 01:29am

(09-12-2011 11:01am)Sph Wrote:  Hi There,

Just took delivery on Evoque and loving, only issue is Bluetooth system is playing up I can barely hear them and the can just hear me even with volume turned whole way up. Does anyone have any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Sph

I had a major headache with the bluetooth on my FL2 when I first got it and after a year found out that if you had your phone in your pocket etc then the reception was rubbish. Once I learnt to put my phone in the cup holder all was fine!!