babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Finally Sorted!! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Finally Sorted!! (/Thread-Finally-Sorted)

Finally Sorted!! - Aussievoque - 09-12-2011 06:20am

Happy as!! Very Happy

Just finalised the deal on my Evoque after a couple of weeks negotiations. It was a dealer order so specced to the dealers choice - not what I would have specced but happy anyway - more options than I wanted and not much of a wait (even better!).

Originally due for delivery at the end of February but has now been brought forward to mid January!

So if anyone wants a deal on an X5 that needs to sell quicker than I thought.......

RE: Finally Sorted!! - Barneyridge - 09-12-2011 06:51am

Congratulations Aussieevoque

Very similar spec to mine.

RE: Finally Sorted!! - BMW86 - 09-12-2011 06:51am

Congrats mate Smile

RE: Finally Sorted!! - Aussievoque - 09-12-2011 10:53am

Thanks guys.

@BMW86 - Love the vid you posted of Evoque R&D - great find! Ironically, one thing (of many) I love about my Beamer is how reliable it has been. Sounds like you haven't been so lucky. Very nervous about giving all that up to jump in a Land Rover but unfortunately it was love at first site Very Happy
doh...*sight*....not *site*Embarrassed

Finally Sorted!! - chiggy - 09-12-2011 12:02pm

Do u have more details on your X5? What year etc? And location?

RE: Finally Sorted!! - Aussievoque - 09-12-2011 12:14pm

(09-12-2011 12:02pm)chiggy Wrote:  Do u have more details on your X5? What year etc? And location?

Sure Chiggy - 2003 X5 3.0 diesel Sports Pack 125000km. All options. Has been a fantastic car, bit sad to see it go. Car is located on the mid north coast NSW. Will be listing it this weekend on Carsales around the $32k mark.