babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! (/Thread-Stornoway-Grey-There-will-be-some-unhappy-customers)

Pages: 1 2 3

Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - blacktrees1 - 05-12-2011 11:07am

My Dealer told me they just had a memo for LR informing them that Stornoway Grey is back available to order from March 2012 onwards. Of course we won't see any cars in Stornoway until near the end of 2012 .....at this rate of backlog.

Wonder what the impact to the residual values of Orkney Grey will be?

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - SebM - 05-12-2011 11:13am

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I have to change my Evoque so...

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - WB - 05-12-2011 11:18am

I was initially disappointed to have to switch to Orkney but now that I have seen the two side by side I'd take Orkney if I had the choice.

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - caroline11000 - 05-12-2011 11:34am

I can't see why it would make any difference unless of course they discontinue Orkney around the time they introduce Stornoway!

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - THEMACS - 05-12-2011 11:56am

Having seen OG, I would also take the OG Over Stornoway. It shows the lines of the car off much better. Very Happy

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - EVO PUNDITT - 05-12-2011 12:03pm

Totally agree, Iam happy with my Orkney Grey and if I had the choice I'd go for the Orkney again , It is a lovely colour.

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - benzina - 05-12-2011 01:07pm

Just curious,and for those like myself who don't know....is the OG a lighter grey then stornoway? Can someone describe the differences? thanks.

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - Craig_d1 - 05-12-2011 01:29pm

OG is lighter than the stornoway...will post a pic tomorrow as my D4 is stornoway, and evoque OG.
Both lovely colours

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - ApeelinZ - 05-12-2011 06:12pm

(05-12-2011 11:07am)blacktrees1 Wrote:  My Dealer told me they just had a memo for LR informing them that Stornoway Grey is back available to order from March 2012 onwards. Of course we won't see any cars in Stornoway until near the end of 2012 .....at this rate of backlog.

Wonder what the impact to the residual values of Orkney Grey will be?

Blacktrees1, Not that we don't believe you, I usually don't believe salespeople. See if you could get a copy of the memo to post so us Stornoway grey lovers can see it with our own eyes. Thanks!

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!! - ytshome - 05-12-2011 07:03pm

Parked next to a FFRR stornaway this afternoon at Asda (posh me) and the driver got out, looked at mine and said that he liked the colour and I had to agree. To me stornaway is a classic RR colour but Im really not feeling short-changed with the Evoque Orkney. As for residuals ....... absolutely no difference to them.