babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Do we get free Road Side assistance in Australia with the Evoque? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Do we get free Road Side assistance in Australia with the Evoque? (/Thread-Do-we-get-free-Road-Side-assistance-in-Australia-with-the-Evoque)

Do we get free Road Side assistance in Australia with the Evoque? - RonnieNavani - 29-11-2011 01:56am

as above

RE: Do we get free Road Side assistance in Australia with the Evoque? - DT_Sanchez - 29-11-2011 05:05am

Ronnie - there was no mention of roadside assistance at the time of my order at Austral LR.

RE: Do we get free Road Side assistance in Australia with the Evoque? - RonnieNavani - 29-11-2011 06:35am

(29-11-2011 05:05am)DT_Sanchez Wrote:  Ronnie - there was no mention of roadside assistance at the time of my order at Austral LR.

ah Bummer!

LR should provide free Roadside assistance, BMW did for me for the first 3 years..

when do you pick your car up? Looks like a great order!

RE: Do we get free Road Side assistance in Australia with the Evoque? - 3VOQU3 - 29-11-2011 08:44am

Here you go..

LAND ROVER ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
All Land Rover vehicles purchased in Australia benefit from complimentary Land Rover Roadside Assistance service for the length of the new car warranty. This covers you
Australia-wide 24 hours per day every day. And because it is Land Rover Assistance, help will also be provided if you become bogged or disabled on roads that only four-wheel
drives can travel.

RE: Do we get free Road Side assistance in Australia with the Evoque? - RonnieNavani - 29-11-2011 12:27pm

(29-11-2011 08:44am)3VOQU3 Wrote:  Here you go..

LAND ROVER ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
All Land Rover vehicles purchased in Australia benefit from complimentary Land Rover Roadside Assistance service for the length of the new car warranty. This covers you
Australia-wide 24 hours per day every day. And because it is Land Rover Assistance, help will also be provided if you become bogged or disabled on roads that only four-wheel
drives can travel.

ahh now that's a sweet deal! nice find, where did you get that from?

RE: Do we get free Road Side assistance in Australia with the Evoque? - chiggy - 29-11-2011 04:27pm

Yes you definitely get that.

I got the corporate programme for my car and i asked about roadside assistance - (as I remember Mercedes didn't offer it for those who weren't a corporate programme customer for the full 5 year lease - it was only 3 years I think).

So I specifically asked about this and my dealer said roadside assistance is standard anyway whether corporate programme or not - for the warranty of the car.

RE: Do we get free Road Side assistance in Australia with the Evoque? - 3VOQU3 - 30-11-2011 12:23am

it's on the second back page of the option's price list..

RE: Do we get free Road Side assistance in Australia with the Evoque? - deebabe2004 - 04-12-2011 10:39am

Yep I agree with they other guys, I was told free road side assist for the first 3 years, 24/7 anywhere in Oz Smile

RE: Do we get free Road Side assistance in Australia with the Evoque? - DT_Sanchez - 18-12-2011 09:29am

(29-11-2011 06:35am)RonnieNavani Wrote:  when do you pick your car up? Looks like a great order!

Sorry for the late reply - Should be May 12 - although I have been told 'could be March'.