babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Russian Where's Wally tests Evoque - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Russian Where's Wally tests Evoque (/Thread-Russian-Where-s-Wally-tests-Evoque)

Russian Where's Wally tests Evoque - QUATTROMAN - 29-11-2011 01:07am

Just Awsome... the humor is great even though I cant understand him..He just looks like Where's Wally ...Confused

He certainly gives it some on the test track, almost getting the back end out ..My Ur quattro would struggle in this and would understeer far more than the Evoque does.
Audi eat your heart out ...this is taking off from the quattro in terms of drivability and fun...If only they put the last Focus ST engine in it instead of the new Focus ST eco boost ...5 pot turbo it would sound just like a quattro... (not a new one as Audi hasnt made a real quattro since 1991 IMHO)

RE: Russian Where's Wally tests Evoque - Evoqess - 29-11-2011 03:38am

Boy, love it when the Evoque gets down and dirty. Still not bored with the Fuji white - stunning, stunning with all the contrasting black trim. Smile

RE: Russian Where's Wally tests Evoque - jasonagusta - 29-11-2011 09:11am

Great Vid!! thanks for sharing, we just need a little snow now to test out the awesome capabilities of the cars!! & the evoque in my case Wink but anyway I don't think it'l be too long before somebody actually converts one into rally spec, which I think would prove very interesting!

RE: Russian Where's Wally tests Evoque - defender_uk - 29-11-2011 09:39am

good vid find.....