babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Digital Speedo Reading. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Digital Speedo Reading. (/Thread-Digital-Speedo-Reading)

Digital Speedo Reading. - mikepn - 24-11-2011 02:43pm

Can anyone confirm that on the Evoque it is possible to get a digital reading of the cars speed on the info panel in between the speedo and the tachometer? The reason I ask is that I currently live in Germany, but will be buying a UK spec car. I'm hoping that the digital readout can be set to KPH so that I don't have to keep doing the mental gymnastics every time I enter a speed restricted area. Thanks Very Happy

RE: Digital Speedo Reading. - KaDargo - 24-11-2011 02:46pm

(24-11-2011 02:43pm)mikepn Wrote:  Can anyone confirm that on the Evoque it is possible to get a digital reading of the cars speed on the info panel in between the speedo and the tachometer? The reason I ask is that I currently live in Germany, but will be buying a UK spec car. I'm hoping that the digital readout can be set to KMH so that I don't have to keep doing the mental gymnastics every time I enter a speed restricted area. Thanks Very Happy

I was told on my test drives that you can configure this to either MPH or KPH

RE: Digital Speedo Reading. - griff - 24-11-2011 02:52pm

There is a default MPH digital speed on UK cars between the speedo and rev counter. Bit small though. I have not noticed whether it can be changed to KPH though.

RE: Digital Speedo Reading. - defender_uk - 24-11-2011 03:54pm

yes it can....I have my satnav set on Km , so get the KM readout in the driver panel.

RE: Digital Speedo Reading. - mikepn - 24-11-2011 04:14pm

(24-11-2011 03:54pm)defender_uk Wrote:  yes it can....I have my satnav set on Km , so get the KM readout in the driver panel.

Thanks for the info. Mike Tongue Out

RE: Digital Speedo Reading. - brakedwell - 25-11-2011 04:08pm

Could somebody post a picture of the digital readout please.

RE: Digital Speedo Reading. - RoverMD - 04-12-2011 05:57pm

Does the US version have a digital speed read out? Cant seem to find one.

thanks