babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof (/Thread-Firenze-Red-with-Verve-and-Orkney-Grey-with-Contrast-Roof)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - PhilSkill - 20-11-2011 11:51pm

Thats the lux pack for dynamic, I believe

RE: Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - The Valeter - 21-11-2011 12:07am

(20-11-2011 11:51pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  Thats the lux pack for dynamic, I believe

That's wierd as I have never seen it in any Dynamic before, Lux or otherwise Confused:

RE: Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - ChuckieB - 21-11-2011 12:49am

(20-11-2011 11:35pm)The Valeter Wrote:  Look closely at the leather, I noticed the very same thing on a U.S. spec car I saw in a video on Youtube. There are no perforations & the leather looks smooth the same as in the Prestige????

If you look more closely at the shoulder bolsters you'll see the perforations.

Every car I have seen so far seems to have creases, indents, etc. in the leather already. It's a natural product but am just thinking about the durability over time. Looks a bit soft?

RE: Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - SINGHY - 23-11-2011 08:00pm

Hey Craig,

Like your Pure it looks very similar to the one I've ordered and I think OG will be my choice, can you share your spec details and when you take delivery post some more pics, it's good to see some Pures on here. Won't get drawn in to how well the other prestige/dynamics look, they should gven the £4k premium!

RE: Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - IKM - 23-11-2011 09:24pm

(21-11-2011 12:49am)ChuckieB Wrote:  If you look more closely at the shoulder bolsters you'll see the perforations.

Every car I have seen so far seems to have creases, indents, etc. in the leather already. It's a natural product but am just thinking about the durability over time. Looks a bit soft?
I share your thoughts on that. Was thinking about front seat covers .... But then a shame to have such great leather and not show it off.