babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
AUSTRALIAN PROMO VIDEO - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: AUSTRALIAN PROMO VIDEO (/Thread-AUSTRALIAN-PROMO-VIDEO--1918)

Pages: 1 2

AUSTRALIAN PROMO VIDEO - JBO - 19-11-2011 01:13pm

This is how we roll in Australia...very slick video of the Evoque!

http://www.carpoint.com.au/videos/2011/small-4x4/land-rover/range-rover-evoque/range-rover-evoques-luxury-27708

RE: AUSTRALIAN PROMO VIDEO - paulus599 - 19-11-2011 04:12pm

Very nice! Are you sure that's Oz though? Looked like the Tyne and High level bridges in Newcastle to me. Very Happy

RE: AUSTRALIAN PROMO VIDEO - defender_uk - 19-11-2011 04:24pm

very nice vid indeed....and yesh I would swear it is nEWCASTLE!!

RE: AUSTRALIAN PROMO VIDEO - paulus599 - 19-11-2011 04:31pm

That reads like you've been on a visit to the quayside for a few!

RE: AUSTRALIAN PROMO VIDEO - Biker - 20-11-2011 01:55am

It is not near any newcastle bridge I have been too! You smoking something?
It is all in Sydney and the off road bits probably done around the Hunter Valley, NSW - which is near a Newcastle

AUSTRALIAN PROMO VIDEO - Filski - 20-11-2011 04:00am

Ummm... In case you didnt know, the Sydney harbor bridge was a much larger version of the one in Newcastle upon Tyne, northern England (where girls go clubbing in next to nothing like our own Newcastle, except the do it in midwinter)

Anyway, the vehicles I saw on Friday were not going to owners, they were the ones in the video.

RE: AUSTRALIAN PROMO VIDEO - Biker - 20-11-2011 06:35am

(20-11-2011 04:00am)Filski Wrote:  Ummm... In case you didnt know, the Sydney harbor bridge was a much larger version of the one in Newcastle upon Tyne, northern England (where girls go clubbing in next to nothing like our own Newcastle, except the do it in midwinter)

Anyway, the vehicles I saw on Friday were not going to owners, they were the ones in the video.

Seems like a lot I don't know. Idea

So, besides mrs Beckham making a short appearance during UK launch, it is not my imagination that there were no girls featured with this car? Besides the Top Gear episode with an immitation Cher? Should I read into this that it is not a car for hairdressers, but show girls instead?

RE: AUSTRALIAN PROMO VIDEO - IKM - 20-11-2011 08:26pm

Great promo. Can't wait to use the surround camera system ...looks good in the video. Thanks for the link.

RE: AUSTRALIAN PROMO VIDEO - paulus599 - 21-11-2011 12:24am

(20-11-2011 04:00am)Filski Wrote:  Ummm... In case you didnt know, the Sydney harbor bridge was a much larger version of the one in Newcastle upon Tyne, northern England (where girls go clubbing in next to nothing like our own Newcastle, except the do it in midwinter)

Exactly! Laughing (wish I had been smoking something tho Wink )

RE: AUSTRALIAN PROMO VIDEO - Black Cat - 21-11-2011 07:01am

Love the definition of Newcastle. Quite complimentary! Laughing