babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Indus Silver/Black Video: Putting her through the paces. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Indus Silver/Black Video: Putting her through the paces. (/Thread-Indus-Silver-Black-Video-Putting-her-through-the-paces)

Indus Silver/Black Video: Putting her through the paces. - mbs9 - 13-11-2011 09:51pm

Well done vid:

RE: Video: Putting her through the paces. - Evo-king - 13-11-2011 10:48pm

I'm just loving all these review videos, makes the wait bearable.

RE: Video: Putting her through the paces. - benzina - 14-11-2011 02:35am

WOW!... Thats my exact spec, only difference, mine will be the 5-door. I had'nt seen it before up until now,and i must say,it's lived up to my imagination,and looks FANTASTIC !!! Thankyou mbs9,thankyou. Getting very excited now!

RE: Video: Putting her through the paces. - mbs9 - 14-11-2011 05:29pm

It's ALMOST my specs, too. Mine = dynamic, coupe, black roof, 19" style-3 wheels, pursuit interior. Still, it's the best video I've seen showing the dynamic w/ indus silver/black contrasting roof. And it looks fantastic. Mine's due for arrival at the end of December. It'll be one of the first to arrive here in the States.

RE: Indus Silver/Black Video: Putting her through the paces. - trickyt66 - 27-11-2011 01:44pm

Now on order - Indus Silver Prestige with panoramic roof and privacy glass, umming and arring about putting the lux pack on...hmmmmmm..lots of time too decide although have to wait 6 months at the mo, have probably got till January to finalise spec.
Trying not ot spend toooo much money ! Very Happy

RE: Indus Silver/Black Video: Putting her through the paces. - jasonagusta - 27-11-2011 07:15pm

(27-11-2011 01:44pm)trickyt66 Wrote:  Now on order - Indus Silver Prestige with panoramic roof and privacy glass, umming and arring about putting the lux pack on...hmmmmmm..lots of time too decide although have to wait 6 months at the mo, have probably got till January to finalise spec.
Trying not ot spend toooo much money ! Very Happy

Congrats on your order!, nice colour choice! I think you might just regret it if you don't go fur the lux pack! go for it! just think of all those gadgets to play with !! Wink