babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
The first Presnamic - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: The first Presnamic (/Thread-The-first-Presnamic)

Pages: 1 2 3

The first Presnamic - SW6RR - 06-11-2011 05:23pm

So - here it is in slightly more glory than before (including a slightly dodgy photostitched shot of the interior...).

Love everything about it inside and out. I love the look of the Dynamic, but I prefer mine with the retained silver trim, so don't think I'll be changing that.

Drove through central London around midnight last night (St James's, Piccadilly, Shaftesbury Ave, Regent St, Kings Road, etc). Reaction was incredible - people were stopping me on the road to talk (luckily traffic was slow, as always!).
The rest of the photos.

RE: The first Presnamic - Deyan - 06-11-2011 05:39pm

Great car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! surely even more heads are sure to turn....Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

RE: The first Presnamic - PhilSkill - 06-11-2011 05:52pm

Nicely done SW6RR, like it, Enjoy...

RE: The first Presnamic - vcruiser - 06-11-2011 05:59pm

Really cool. Silver trim looks good with it too. But probably wouldn't work right on a black conversion!

Really wish i could've gotten those seat options with everything else being black for my 3dr dynamic! Oh well!

Congrats on a badass car

RE: The first Presnamic - Blackseries - 06-11-2011 06:03pm

Great job ...... lovely combo.

Thanks for the pics.

(06-11-2011 05:59pm)vcruiser Wrote:  But probably wouldn't work right on a black conversion!

Lets hope it does!

RE: The first Presnamic - The Valeter - 06-11-2011 06:21pm

(06-11-2011 05:59pm)vcruiser Wrote:  Really cool. Silver trim looks good with it too. But probably wouldn't work right on a black conversion!

I recon it would as with the Dynamic in black you lose the contrast....

The first Presnamic - DDX - 06-11-2011 07:01pm

That sir, is proper lush.

Silver trimmings match the bull bar and rear lower bumper trim beautifully.

The first Presnamic - SW6RR - 06-11-2011 07:05pm

Thanks very much, DDX

RE: The first Presnamic - bluebear - 06-11-2011 07:34pm

Very, very smart car!

RE: The first Presnamic - berlin2011 - 06-11-2011 08:13pm

Excellent, thanks for that SW6RR - really wanted to see the silver trim dynamic since I can't get hold of the black bits (back order) and not to keen on spraying the silver ones when my 'conversion' happens (hopefully later this month if my car arrives when promised).