babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Shipping time & tracking of ship - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Shipping time & tracking of ship (/Thread-Shipping-time-tracking-of-ship)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - andrewcui - 11-05-2012 05:32am

Cargo ID if i remember correctly Smile

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - TiTan - 11-05-2012 06:29am

Thanks mate - I did a test run by grabbing a VIN from carsales and it worked.

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - TiTan - 14-05-2012 12:37am

It amuses me how much info you can get online nowadays. Getting stuff from OS used to "cross your fingers for months and we will tell you when it is in Australia" - now I can get status updates on the car and almost real time position data on the ship which is bringing the car over Very Happy

Mine will be coming over on the Undine - which is currently going from Le Havre to Southampton to pick the car up. Delivery day is getting closer Very Happy

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - Kaiser - 14-05-2012 01:25am

Hey all,

I've been told my car is on it's way and due to arrive in Australia on the 15 of June. I don't have a VIN for it or a port location (i am from Melbourne). Does anyone know what boat it could be on and where/how I could track it??

Cheers

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - TiTan - 14-05-2012 03:39am

Hi Kaiser,

You will need the VIN to be sure - if the dealer can give you an ETA, there is no reason why they can't give you the VIN.

There is a very good chance that yours will be on the UNDINE with mine, which has an ETA in Melbourne of the 14th of June.

Get the VIN and put it in this website:

https://att.2wglobal.com/gstattweb/ocean.do?method=getDefaultOceanQuickSearchPage

Then get the name of the ship, and you can track it via http://www.marinetraffic.com

Shipping time & tracking of ship - QUEEVO - 14-05-2012 04:54am

(14-05-2012 01:25am)Kaiser Wrote:  Hey all,

I've been told my car is on it's way and due to arrive in Australia on the 15 of June. I don't have a VIN for it or a port location (i am from Melbourne). Does anyone know what boat it could be on and where/how I could track it??

Cheers

Little bit jealous...!!!!

Yep you will need VIN as described...

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - Kaiser - 14-05-2012 05:00am

Cheers guys! I will try to get my VIN from the dealer and check it out... not long now!!!
Found out that my RRE is on the PLATINUM RAY about to arrive in Texas now! and then heading to Aus via Panama ETA in Melb on 15/6. it's good to know where she is and how far away! hopefully i can pick her up by the end of June Very Happy

Thanks Titan & Queevo!!!

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - barks - 14-05-2012 09:40pm

Got the call yesterday..my car is at the dealership..pickup booked for Thursday......Very Happy

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - chiggy - 15-05-2012 02:34am

congrats Barks!

whereabouts are you located?

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - fl07 - 15-05-2012 03:44am

came in on the figaro last Tuesday (08/05), dealer (alto sydney) have said next week, but no specific date yet.