babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Shipping time & tracking of ship - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Shipping time & tracking of ship (/Thread-Shipping-time-tracking-of-ship)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - chiggy - 23-02-2012 02:55am

Hey Benzina your car is at Barbagallo's. I drove past it in the service yard this morning when I went to talk to them about my sputtering on idle issue and also how the driver's side door doesn't line up with the rest of the car when closed (i.e. its still sticking out just a bit).

Anyhow, your car looks absolutely smashing!!! The wheels are stunning and the colour combination is absolutely brilliant. Never been a fan of silver on cars cause you tend to just get lost in the world of all cars silver (i.e. not noticed as much) but you WILL definitely get noticed in that. It looks superb!! The black contrast roof just adds to the flavour! loooooooking good!

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - benzina - 23-02-2012 02:57am

Hey thanks Chiggy, think i might go up and have a preview. Cheers

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - chiggy - 23-02-2012 03:08am

You'll be able to see it in the Yard towards the back of the yard. You can actually drive into the yard and have a look.

You should be picking it up quite soon right? couldn't get a picture cause I was with the mechanic and would only look slightly odd but its definitely there.

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - benzina - 23-02-2012 05:04am

Just came back from the yard after checking out my car,and touching it for the first time.
It's in exactly the same state as when it was on the docks in Fremantle, with all the protection plastics and what not,but it was great to have finally met my Evoque up close,and WOW! did it look good or what. Looks like a stealthy specced silver bullet.
They are flat out there at Barbagallo's, but they tell me mine's top priority,and will be ready some time next week.

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - chiggy - 23-02-2012 05:06am

yeah the service yard was absolutely packed when I was there. There was hardly room to move.

It definitely looks great though!

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - benzina - 23-02-2012 05:25am

Yeah, sure was cramped in there,which made it difficult to get a decent shot,but here it is from outside the fence....

[Image: MyEvoqueinholdingyard007.jpg]
[Image: MyEvoqueinholdingyard008.jpg]

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - Barneyridge - 23-02-2012 05:34am

Benzine that is a nice looking car. Like the wheels and colour combo.Should be a very sweet ride and looking forward to the pics when she is nice and clean

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - chiggy - 23-02-2012 05:49am

Wow they packed it right in there - when I was there they were driving it into the yard from the service bay out the back - it looked like it had just been delivered.

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - Aussievoque - 23-02-2012 06:06am

Looks great! The style 6's really suit the silver Thumbs Up

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship - sethor - 23-02-2012 06:32am

(23-02-2012 06:06am)Aussievoque Wrote:  Looks great! The style 6's really suit the silver Thumbs Up

or even style 7 Wink