babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Pure Firenze Red 5 Door - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: Pure Firenze Red 5 Door (/Thread-Pure-Firenze-Red-5-Door)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Pure Firenze Red 5 Door - ant - 25-10-2011 04:57pm

Hi Acwats,
Nice motor!:lol:Very similar to mine, (only I've got silver trim and a light interior). Same wheels though - looks fab. Enjoy.
ANTVery Happy

RE: Pure Firenze Red 5 Door - Wicksy - 25-10-2011 05:57pm

That looks superb - and to think that is the entry level Evoque - its just convinced me more than ever that the Pure is the best value of the three trims

RE: Pure Firenze Red 5 Door - geordie - 25-10-2011 06:15pm

Fabulous. Acwats exactly the same spec as mine.
When/if I get mine we will have to make sure we get in the right car if we both park on Marks & Spencers car park in Telford. At least I will know who it is when I see it driving around.
Geordie.

RE: Pure Firenze Red 5 Door - Acwats - 25-10-2011 07:32pm

(25-10-2011 06:15pm)geordie Wrote:  Fabulous. Acwats exactly the same spec as mine.
When/if I get mine we will have to make sure we get in the right car if we both park on Marks & Spencers car park in Telford. At least I will know who it is when I see it driving around.
Geordie.

SWHMBO normally goes into House of Fraser, given the concrete walls I'm hoping to persuade her back to M&S
Shukers did a good job

RE: Pure Firenze Red 5 Door - SebM - 25-10-2011 07:35pm

Congrats !!

RE: Pure Firenze Red 5 Door - Acwats - 25-10-2011 07:41pm

Thanks for all the positive comments. I had read the manual Tim but it's always better when you have some buttons to press.

I thought I'd read that I could turn the rear camera on any time but this must only be for those with the full camera kit.
Now that it has gone dark I've Just tried the puddle lights - nice touch, can't say the same for the mood lighting, sat in the back I couldn't tell the difference between red and blue settings - not that I'll lose too much sleep over that.

Very pleased with the:
colour/looks,
interior and the man made dash finish,
the non xenon lights
non signature DRL's

and most importantly the drive.

RE: Pure Firenze Red 5 Door - SINGHY - 25-10-2011 08:46pm

Hey Acwats, that really looks the business and it's the first one I've seen without Xenons, I take it that it has the standard halogens which look fine, If I can't get my Xenons I might upgrade to a set of alloys as yours and still save a few quid. Very occassionally I have to go to Telford so I'll look for your motor in the shopping centre car park.

RE: Pure Firenze Red 5 Door - WB - 25-10-2011 09:25pm

congrats and great to see some more pics of the style 4 wheels which I've ordered - they look even better than in the other photos I've seen. I think it's because the spokes look more "3-dimensional"

RE: Pure Firenze Red 5 Door - Evoqess - 26-10-2011 07:30am

Oh la la - very sharp! Find the LEDs and alloys quite smart after much forum attention to larger wheels and those darn xenons Smile
Congratulations and enjoy!!

RE: Pure Firenze Red 5 Door - JiiPee - 27-10-2011 12:22am

Congratulations! Very close to my spec - i am so glad i did not give in to missus who wanted to change to white!

I am getting roof rails though and i have seen only very few pictures of them!? Actually only in the LR webpages at the "carrying and towing" section. Even there are no pics of rails + pan roof combo.