babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Would new owners Please post pics of black evoques - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Would new owners Please post pics of black evoques (/Thread-Would-new-owners-Please-post-pics-of-black-evoques)

Would new owners Please post pics of black evoques - Greg - 20-10-2011 06:56pm

I have a black Dynamic coming in November and would like to see some daylight pics of the vehicle... Thanks

RE: Would new owners Please post pics of black evoques - rgjdn - 20-10-2011 07:06pm

(20-10-2011 06:56pm)Greg Wrote:  I have a black Dynamic coming in November and would like to see some daylight pics of the vehicle... Thanks

sure. here you go:

sumatra black with silver pano roof:

[attachment=498]

[attachment=499]

[attachment=500]

RE: Would new owners Please post pics of black evoques - Greg - 20-10-2011 07:30pm

(20-10-2011 07:06pm)rgjdn Wrote:  
(20-10-2011 06:56pm)Greg Wrote:  I have a black Dynamic coming in November and would like to see some daylight pics of the vehicle... Thanks

sure. here you go:

sumatra black with silver pano roof:

Thanks for the quick response! Trying to reassure myself that my choice of black was the right one.

RE: Would new owners Please post pics of black evoques - rgjdn - 20-10-2011 09:05pm

definitely. the sumatra black is absolutely stunning. it changes color in the light and has blue and gray undertones. i am thrilled with my choice.