babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Stratstone Mayfair - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Marketplace (/Forum-Marketplace)
+--- Forum: Dealership Feedback (/Forum-Dealership-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Stratstone Mayfair (/Thread-Stratstone-Mayfair)

Stratstone Mayfair - WB - 17-10-2011 11:50am

For anyone ordering an Evoque in London...

A quick mention for Usman Chudhry at Stratstone Mayfair who is my sales person. I've been dealing with him since June and he's done a great job so far and has been more than happy to deal with a plethora of questions and spent a lot of time with me finalising the spec on my car. In particular he did a great job in sorting out a problem. He's very well informed and if he doesn't know the answer to a question he's come back to me promptly without fail.

Very happy to recommend him and Stratstone Mayfair - mention me and the forum if you speak with him and I'm sure he'll do everything he can to help with your order!

RE: Stratstone Mayfair - jiggyjaggy - 17-10-2011 01:57pm

Thanks for that, was thinking of popping down there later this week. Its just off Berkeley Square isn't it?

So c'mon tell us what you ordered! Cool

RE: Stratstone Mayfair - WB - 17-10-2011 02:38pm

(17-10-2011 01:57pm)jiggyjaggy Wrote:  Thanks for that, was thinking of popping down there later this week. Its just off Berkeley Square isn't it?

So c'mon tell us what you ordered! Cool

Yes Berkeley St just off Berkeley Sq.

I've got an SD4 Pure Tech Auto on order in Orkney/Cirrus with Panoramic, Style 4 wheels and rear camera.

I'll PM you with Usman's email address too.

Stratstone Mayfair - LP - 17-10-2011 10:57pm

I've always wondered if you buy a car in Mayfair do you have to pay the congestion charge the day you collect? Or does Boris only track cars that enter the charging zone?

RE: Stratstone Mayfair - WB - 19-10-2011 04:09pm

(17-10-2011 10:57pm)LP Wrote:  I've always wondered if you buy a car in Mayfair do you have to pay the congestion charge the day you collect? Or does Boris only track cars that enter the charging zone?

Good point - Yes I think you do unless you pick it up on a Saturday or after 6.30pm! There's always the risk that the car has been caught on camera being moved that day anyway so I'll make sure the time is very clear on my collection paperwork so I don't end up paying the fine if I was to get one!!

RE: Stratstone Mayfair - swabes - 10-02-2012 05:33pm

Can anyone comment on Stratsone Mayfair and their track record on fulfilling orders on time please?

RE: Stratstone Mayfair - CSJ - 14-02-2012 02:50am

My car from Stratstones Mayfair, they paid the congestion charge when I collected!

RE: Stratstone Mayfair - WB - 14-02-2012 10:47am

(14-02-2012 02:50am)CSJ Wrote:  My car from Stratstones Mayfair, they paid the congestion charge when I collected!

Congrats - who was your sales person?

RE: Stratstone Mayfair - CSJ - 19-02-2012 11:35pm

Salesman was Dominic