babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Arrived OG Dynamic 5dr - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: Arrived OG Dynamic 5dr (/Thread-Arrived-OG-Dynamic-5dr)

Pages: 1 2 3

Arrived OG Dynamic 5dr - PJ - 13-10-2011 12:11am

After what seems an eternity she arrived yesterday, in glorious Orkney Grey. I’m so glad I stuck to this colour after the whole Stornoway/Orkney Grey debate almost made me change to another colour.
I’ve driven about 250 miles and it’s a fantastic car and wouldn’t change anything about it. I did wonder about having the roof wrapped black but not going to bother now I’ve seen it the flesh.
I have a manual version and it’s great. Been treating her gently so far and averaging about 37 mpg.
I’m not sure the pics I have taken really show the colour properly but it’s fantastic (as numerous people have also told me) and let’s face it we can’t all have a white one Very Happy
Roll on the drive to work tomorrow (can’t remember the last time I said that!)
[attachment=458]
[attachment=459]
[attachment=460]

RE: Arrived OG Dynamic 5dr - Roidman - 13-10-2011 12:15am

Congratulation! It's gorgeous!

RE: Arrived OG Dynamic 5dr - Spiderman - 13-10-2011 12:17am

Its a great car for sure, enjoy your drive to work later today, take it easy for the 1st few hundred miles as the new tyres and brakes need to bed in before they will work at 100% efficiency.

Post up a few internal photos also please.

RE: Arrived OG Dynamic 5dr - PJ - 13-10-2011 12:23am

Hoping to take a few better pics tomorrow including interior. I will take your advice Spiderman and continue to take it easy, at least for a while!

RE: Arrived OG Dynamic 5dr - Spiderman - 13-10-2011 01:02am

Just until the tyres and brakes bed in, about 200 miles...and then drive it as you would usually as the engine and gearbox will learn and adapt to your driving style....enjoy it, it's a great car & if you haven't already get yourself to Dunkeld 4x4 for a play in one of their Evoques to see what this car can do and prepare yourself fully for the winter ahead.....I'm sure your Dealer will give you a voucher!

RE: Arrived OG Dynamic 5dr - memota - 13-10-2011 02:57am

Looks great. Shadow Chromes really work on this colour.

RE: Arrived OG Dynamic 5dr - simonc - 13-10-2011 07:02am

Ooh very nice - think this is helping with my decision over whether to change to Mauritius Blue or not! The only difference between your car and the colour scheme I currently have specced with my dealer is that I have black contrast pano roof. Really liking how the Dynamic black trim and the Shadow Chromes work with the Orkney Grey though - looks ace!

Is that the vortex interior you've got there?

RE: Arrived OG Dynamic 5dr - Daigriff - 13-10-2011 08:29am

Very very nice indeed. Enjoy it and take care of those alloys.Smile

RE: Arrived OG Dynamic 5dr - caroline11000 - 13-10-2011 09:58am

looks great!

RE: Arrived OG Dynamic 5dr - vcruiser - 13-10-2011 12:36pm

Really nice color combo! Would love to see more pics!