babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Excitement building... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: Excitement building... (/Thread-Excitement-building)

Pages: 1 2

Excitement building... - bogstomper - 05-10-2011 07:31pm

It has arrived, I've seen it, touched it and will hopefully get my grubby mitts on it this weekend! Very Happy

Looks great in orkney (dynamic petrol coupe), pursuit interior, panoramic roof and privacy glass with some other bits and pieces. Hope all goes smoothly from here and I will try and figure out how to do the photo thing once I've got it.

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

RE: Excitement building... - simonc - 05-10-2011 08:16pm

Fantastic - hope it all goes smoothly for you! I particularly look forward to seeing the pictures as that's a very similar spec to mine - would be great if you can get a few interior pics as well as there aren't that many pictures of the Pursuit trim floating around.

RE: Excitement building... - bogstomper - 05-10-2011 08:22pm

Thanks Simon - I'll do my best, it'll probably be iphone cam as it's actually better than my (old!) digital camera so fingers crossed the light will be good enough.

RE: Excitement building... - bogstomper - 16-10-2011 09:54am

Collected the car earlier in the week but this weekend is really the first time I've seen it in daylight! A midweek work trip meant I haven't been able to do much driving of it either. Still, herewith some pictures, sorry some aren't brilliant (combination of my poor skills and it just being a phone camera I think Smile ). For me (although you might expect me to say this!) I think it's a really nice combination and a number of people who have seen the car have been kind enough to say the same.

[attachment=470]

[attachment=471]

[attachment=472]

[attachment=473]

[attachment=474]

RE: Excitement building... - mk82 - 16-10-2011 10:00am

Picture to picture I think that OG looks fantastic!

RE: Excitement building... - DynamicRRV - 16-10-2011 10:28am

Now that is a beautiful car well done

RE: Excitement building... - PJ - 16-10-2011 10:32am

Congratulations! I agree the OG is a fantastic colour - although I am somewhat biased! Will keep my eyes open for you on the road be nice to see another OG. Haven't seen any colour on the road other than Fuji.

Enjoy!

RE: Excitement building... - DynamicRRV - 16-10-2011 10:46am

I have still not seen any RRE since launch on the road!

RE: Excitement building... - simonc - 16-10-2011 11:47am

Thanks for the pictures - Orkney Grey definitely works very nicely in the Dynamic trim, and that Pursuit interior looks fantastic too - so pleased I decided to go with that rather than Vortex!

RE: Excitement building... - cjfp - 16-10-2011 11:49am

Yahoo, a 2 rear seater !! (is this what u ordered?)