babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
New Arrival - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: New Arrival (/Thread-New-Arrival)

Pages: 1 2

New Arrival - swimfanuk - 05-10-2011 07:09am

Got to pic up my Evoque Pure Tech Coupe up yesterday and at least it stayed dry and clean for about an hour. Very pleased so far just working out how everything works.

Have attached some pictures.

RE: New Arrival - caroline11000 - 05-10-2011 07:44am

Lucky you! The pics are great, same colours I have chosen.

RE: New Arrival - Barneyridge - 05-10-2011 09:00am

Looks good. Congrats. I was waiting for some good Pure photos.

RE: New Arrival - RacingSnake - 05-10-2011 09:03am

Great stuff Smile
Looks superb, be interested to gain your feedback too Very Happy

RE: New Arrival - SebM - 05-10-2011 11:39am

Congrats !!!

RE: New Arrival - DynamicRRV - 05-10-2011 12:45pm

Well done,looks great!

RE: New Arrival - cutter7 - 05-10-2011 02:23pm

Well done very nice! Very Happy

RE: New Arrival - abhiusa - 05-10-2011 07:17pm

Congratulations. Is your Pure fitted with Xenons? Also, I don't see the LED fog lights. Is it possible to retro fit the fog lights?

Abhishek
On order - Firenze Pure 5dr Sd4 Auto with Xenons plus extras!

RE: New Arrival - swimfanuk - 06-10-2011 06:28am

Yes my Pure does have Xenons but I think this is because it was the showroom model. It doesn't have the foglights which I had ordered on the car that was going to be delvered next year, not sure if you can retro fit but the parts are about twice the price of having them fitted at the factory. I thought it would look odd without them but the blank cover plates don't look too bad.

RE: New Arrival - Owend - 06-10-2011 08:44am

(06-10-2011 06:28am)swimfanuk Wrote:  Yes my Pure does have Xenons but I think this is because it was the showroom model. It doesn't have the foglights which I had ordered on the car that was going to be delvered next year, not sure if you can retro fit but the parts are about twice the price of having them fitted at the factory. I thought it would look odd without them but the blank cover plates don't look too bad.

Congrats on your new baby...

How are you managing with the front seat adjustment/movement for access to the rear ?????