babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Common as muck - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Common as muck (/Thread-Common-as-muck)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Common as muck - cjfp - 30-10-2011 09:18pm

I think the queue for cars should be that people that have ordered Xenons get a build date before those that have ordered Zenons - only fair as it is alphabetical Laughing [and hopefully I haven't made any other spelling mistakes!]

RE: Common as muck - GinaS - 30-10-2011 09:56pm

Ceebee I'm so jealous-I live in Whickham (not far from the one on Hollinside). I've seen another White and black in Whickham too. Also seen a Fuji at the Metro Centre and the Fuji and OG Wicksy mentioned on the A1-small world I lived in Fatfield once! I think the last 2 are dealer cars driven home by the Stratstone salesmen...could be wrong though!

RE: Common as muck - Urban Splash - 30-10-2011 10:03pm

Can't believe all of us from Whickham!

RE: Common as muck - GinaS - 30-10-2011 10:04pm

Good taste us Whickham lot!Laughing

Common as muck - ceebee - 30-10-2011 10:05pm

We should all get together and look at my car (lol)

RE: Common as muck - GinaS - 30-10-2011 10:08pm

Think I'd be too jealous-got sick of hearing about delays and problems and just thought stuff it and got my deposit back....done it nowCrying

RE: Common as muck - Urban Splash - 30-10-2011 10:11pm

I have to look away every time you drive past.... and tut to myself! Green eyed monster Smile

RE: Common as muck - GinaS - 30-10-2011 10:13pm

Tell me about it-I sent a pic of the one I saw outside Pets at Home yesterday to hubby saying my heart was broken-his reply "you're well insured!".

Common as muck - ceebee - 30-10-2011 10:38pm

Cjfp,
No wonder it came quicker, I didnt order satt-nav, parc asist, or any type of teck or stile paks

looks like they only added the items I could spell correctly on my order, such as wheels, roof and fogs.
Urban, it will soon be here and it is well worth the wait

Gina, thats a shame, but I don't blame you. I nearly dropped the order a few times as I thought it would take forever and didn't really believe the expected delivery date of march 2012, then dec 2011, then........etc but glad I hung in there!

RE: Common as muck - cjfp - 30-10-2011 10:46pm

Laughing