babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Common as muck - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Common as muck (/Thread-Common-as-muck)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Common as muck - Wicksy - 04-10-2011 06:03pm

. . . at least they will be shortly. Have spotted two Evoques in the last 2 days passing the bottom of my street in Washington, Tyne and Wear - one black and one in Orkney Grey

I've got to say that the Black looked quite nice but the OG left me a bit underwhelmed. I think the colour makes this car more so than many others

RE: Common as muck - DynamicRRV - 04-10-2011 06:06pm

For me and imho I think black is the worst colour,looks Freelander-ish.

RE: Common as muck - Spiderman - 04-10-2011 11:08pm

Funny, I think that about the lighter colours....perceptions eh!

RE: Common as muck - Evoqess - 05-10-2011 04:57am

I look forward to seeing Evoques commonly in these parts. Audi and Porsche in dark hues are everywhere and darker Evoques will blend in with them too after a while. But a clean, Fuji White, Firenze Red or Colima Green will always grab my attention!

Common as muck - LP - 05-10-2011 06:55am

I live in London and haven't seen one on the road yet. Think they will be rare for at least 6 months.

RE: Common as muck - cjfp - 05-10-2011 08:03am

Saw my first 'on the road' yesterday near Wells - only a quick sighting so can only say it was 'black'. IMO the evoque deserves the brighter colours.

RE: Common as muck - Urban Splash - 06-10-2011 10:23pm

3 in Whickham already. Common!

RE: Common as muck - griff - 06-10-2011 10:27pm

Manchester and back today. Not one on the road.
Two transporter loads heading south though.

Common as muck - LP - 06-10-2011 10:30pm

Spotted my first yesterday. Black prestige with a private number plate parked in Belgravia.

RE: Common as muck - bogstomper - 06-10-2011 10:53pm

Two parked outside Hotel Missoni in Edinburgh this evening - one light green, one grey - accompanied by a large white full size RR in white with Landrover Experience livery.