babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Getting Apple CarPlay maps to display on Interactive Driver Display - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: Getting Apple CarPlay maps to display on Interactive Driver Display (/Thread-Getting-Apple-CarPlay-maps-to-display-on-Interactive-Driver-Display)

Getting Apple CarPlay maps to display on Interactive Driver Display - fstfwd - 17-03-2021 08:11pm

Question, I was recently test driving the '21 SE, with the Interactive Driver Display (IDD) and had my phone connected to Apple CarPlay. I was using Google Maps to navigate a bit, and noticed that the map on the IDD remained the default Land Rover Nav, while the Pivi Pro upper screen showed Google Maps with my route (via CarPlay). Hoping that this is just a configuration somewhere that will allow that to be pushed over to the IDD.

Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks!
Stephen

RE: Getting Apple CarPlay maps to display on Interactive Driver Display - XFullFatTim - 18-03-2021 10:21pm

It’s the same in my New Defender, ACP doesn’t connect maps other than the LR nav to the interactive dash screen