babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
SD4 Dynamic Man 5DR Fuji White - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: SD4 Dynamic Man 5DR Fuji White (/Thread-SD4-Dynamic-Man-5DR-Fuji-White)

Pages: 1 2

SD4 Dynamic Man 5DR Fuji White - Kwacka - 24-09-2011 08:48pm

Collected today from Lookers Park Royal, big thank you to Jeremy & James, other Land Rover Dealers could learn a lot from these guys.

The car is absolutely awesome, I am loving every minute of it. Haven't had a chance to play with gadgets yet but will do tomorrow, too busy being dads taxi and for once I don't mind.

The manual gear box is excellent as is the sound system, so simple to use I listened to my ipod via bluetooth all the way home and the sound was amazing, can't wait to try some other formats.

Very Happy

RE: SD4 Dynamic Man 5DR Fuji White - Daigriff - 24-09-2011 09:08pm

Im very jealous Kwacka...enjoy.Smile

Ive still got 5 weeks to waitSad

RE: SD4 Dynamic Man 5DR Fuji White - DynamicRRV - 24-09-2011 10:01pm

Great!!

RE: SD4 Dynamic Man 5DR Fuji White - andyuk - 25-09-2011 05:48pm

U have the same car as my order although I have Red!

A few questions:-

What's the Mpg looking like on the manual?
I presume you did not upgrade to TV & dual view screen so I wondered if the screen still plays DVDs via a USB drive or do you need the upgrade to view?

RE: SD4 Dynamic Man 5DR Fuji White - Kwacka - 25-09-2011 06:00pm

(25-09-2011 05:48pm)andyuk Wrote:  U have the same car as my order although I have Red!

A few questions:-

What's the Mpg looking like on the manual?
I presume you did not upgrade to TV & dual view screen so I wondered if the screen still plays DVDs via a USB drive or do you need the upgrade to view?

Hi AndyUk

It's too soon to tell yet on the MPG I have only done 150 miles and most of that's been in town traffic, I think it's currently showing 28mpg.
I forgot to mention I have actually got the LUX pack with privacy glass, I am trying to upload some photos but not having much luck, I must be doing something wrong Embarrassed
http://www.flickr.com/photos/67891850@N05/sets/72157627750032722/

I have attached a link to some photos of my new pride & joy!

I have read that some people are doubting the Fuji White, I think it looks stunning, judge for yourselves, it looks even better in the flesh.

RE: SD4 Dynamic Man 5DR Fuji White - Lookers Park Royal - 25-09-2011 07:48pm

Kwacka - Car looks awsome in the photo's! Glad you are enjoying it (sounds like Dads got the coolest taxi in town)!!

James Smile

PS Your passenger rear interior light looks like it's on in the pic, just in case it's left on tonight!

RE: SD4 Dynamic Man 5DR Fuji White - xxxx5 - 25-09-2011 08:05pm

Kwacka - looking great, thanks for the pics. Don't mind if I nick your xenons?? Laughing

RE: SD4 Dynamic Man 5DR Fuji White - Spiderman - 25-09-2011 09:04pm

Could you upload some internal photos of your 'pride & joy' please...

Thanks Smile

RE: SD4 Dynamic Man 5DR Fuji White - Kwacka - 25-09-2011 10:05pm

I have added a photo of the inside to the set, it's the only one I have taken so far.

RE: SD4 Dynamic Man 5DR Fuji White - memota - 25-09-2011 10:32pm

Std seats or dynamic plus sports seats?

Looks great!