babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Vehicle Handover - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Vehicle Handover (/Thread-Vehicle-Handover)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Vehicle Handover - xxxx5 - 16-10-2011 05:04pm

you should have a PM from me now. thanks

RE: Vehicle Handover - bell-auto-services - 16-10-2011 05:32pm

i cant find it lol

Pete

RE: Vehicle Handover - Daigriff - 16-10-2011 05:36pm

Thankyou that is very useful Pete.

I reckon page 16 should be copied and made a sticky.

Will be interesting to get feedback off those who have already received their cars whether LR carried out everything.

RE: Vehicle Handover - DynamicRRV - 16-10-2011 05:50pm

I agree!

RE: Vehicle Handover - Mike - 16-10-2011 05:58pm

Never had a full tank with any of my Landrovers. I will from now on!

RE: Vehicle Handover - DynamicRRV - 16-10-2011 06:02pm

At the “Point of Order” always:
• Set realistic expectations as to likely delivery time frame/date. Advise all appropriate personnel of the time frame – periodically contacting the customer to reconfirm and advise staff members promptly if there is a change.
• Advise the customer that a comprehensive new-vehicle handover will take approximately 1.5 to 2 hours and ensure that they can commit to this time. If they are unable to set aside the full time, be clear that they must reschedule the delivery. Be courteous but firm.
• Be sure to request and record all Vehicle Personalisation preferences, so the vehicle will be properly programmed for handover.
Between Sale and Delivery always:
• Track the order, check the delivery date commitment and reconfirm with customer.
• Complete the Vehicle Configuration Sheet (located on TOPIXs?) and record customer preferences for available settings.
Just before Delivery always:
• Schedule the vehicle for PDI, personalization setup, accessory installation, full tank of Petrol/Diesel and full detail. Check all when complete.
• The day before delivery, reconfirm delivery arrangements with customer.
The day of/at Delivery always:
• Set time aside prior to customer appointment/delivery. Be organized.
• Check vehicle for general condition, cleanliness, accessories and personalisation preferences.
• Adapt the handover to the time available.
• Complete the purchase/finance and sign documents.
• Introduce customer to product ownership literature:
− Owner’s Handbook
− All applicable supplemental manuals and Service Portfolio
− New-Vehicle Warranty Corrosion Perforation, Warranty, Roadside Assistance
− Service Interval Requirements
• Introduce customer to Service personnel. If direct introductions are not possible, give customer a printed sheet providing contact details for key Service personnel.
• If time is short, prioritize handover feature explanations. Schedule a follow-up appointment to complete and cover all items.
Note: To make the experience more memorable, have the vehicle covered and a welcome board with the customer’s name displayed, Photograph of customer receiving the keys to his/her new vehicle. A small gift may be appropriate, LR/RR memento, flowers, favourite CD/DVD.
After Delivery:
• The period of time just after delivery is when most customers have the most questions regarding the operation of their new vehicle.
• At 2 to 4 days, contact your customer and answer any questions they may have. The customer may be surveyed by Land Rover after delivery.
• At 2 to 3 weeks, now that your customer has had time to become familiar with their new vehicle, contact them again to answer any additional questions. Do not hesitate to schedule another appointment if necessary to provide another opportunity to clarify the operation of any feature that may be unclear. The customer may again be surveyed by LR several weeks after delivery.

RE: Vehicle Handover - Evoqess - 16-10-2011 07:01pm

Wow, thanks for posting. This is a great document and I'll refer to it when completing my post delivery customer survey Smile

RE: Vehicle Handover - defender_uk - 16-10-2011 08:32pm

thanks for all that info bell-auto....all too late for me though...Sad
might give me some anno to go back to the dealers, if I can find the energy!!

RE: Vehicle Handover - bell-auto-services - 16-10-2011 08:51pm

ive not seen the configuration sheet yet for download.

RE: Vehicle Handover - Evoqess - 17-10-2011 06:54am

Pink ambient lighting. Mrs Beckham, thanks for your input Surprised
(that's my look of horror!)

I hope these are items I can adjust after purchase via menus ?