babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Vehicle Handover - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Vehicle Handover (/Thread-Vehicle-Handover)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Vehicle Handover - PhilSkill - 14-10-2011 09:32pm

(14-10-2011 04:53am)exigejoe Wrote:  I did this in my undies to insure no metal interference and still no go. Doesnt work on both keys.

Damn glad that's not your Avatar picture Laughing

RE: Vehicle Handover - exigejoe - 14-10-2011 09:36pm

(14-10-2011 09:32pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  
(14-10-2011 04:53am)exigejoe Wrote:  I did this in my undies to insure no metal interference and still no go. Doesnt work on both keys.

Damn glad that's not your Avatar picture Laughing

yea

RE: Vehicle Handover - defender_uk - 15-10-2011 08:39pm

well my handover yesterday lasted all of twenty mins.....!!

RE: Vehicle Handover - bell-auto-services - 16-10-2011 12:19pm

The handover guide is an interesting read

Pete

RE: Vehicle Handover - simonc - 16-10-2011 12:46pm

Interesting read that handover guide - is the Park Heating System (section 3.8 ) standard on UK models? Looks like a really handy feature for early morning starts during the winter months!

RE: Vehicle Handover - DynamicRRV - 16-10-2011 12:47pm

Priceless info cheers. Free tank if petrol and a gift and an uncovering of my new car with my name in a board!!! It better happen or else I will be miffed !!

RE: Vehicle Handover - bell-auto-services - 16-10-2011 12:48pm

I dont think we have the park heating, im not to sure yet of the hardware installed on Uk cars but when i get my car ill be looking into this as a possibile modification.

DynamicRRV, i wonder how far off the mark some dealers are from doing as the document says to do, it will be interesting to here from other peoples expericences knowing the info we know.

I know from my past experience with the D4 which had a very simlar handover sheet the fuel was not given.

Pete

RE: Vehicle Handover - DynamicRRV - 16-10-2011 01:35pm

(16-10-2011 12:48pm)bell-auto-services Wrote:  I dont think we have the park heating, im not to sure yet of the hardware installed on Uk cars but when i get my car ill be looking into this as a possibile modification.

DynamicRRV, i wonder how far off the mark some dealers are from doing as the document says to do, it will be interesting to here from other peoples expericences knowing the info we know.

I know from my past experience with the D4 which had a very simlar handover sheet the fuel was not given.

Pete

Well I'm collecting mine in a few days so will keep you informed,either way I shall deffo mention it prior to collection just so they know that I know that we all know Smile

RE: Vehicle Handover - bell-auto-services - 16-10-2011 01:37pm

Perfect Smile Lets see what happens now you are amerd with info and they know you are.

RE: Vehicle Handover - xxxx5 - 16-10-2011 03:37pm

makes for an interesting read. would be good if we could get a copy of the "Vehicle Configuration Sheet" posted on the website to view and understand the options.