babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Cirrus - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Cirrus (/Thread-Cirrus)

Cirrus - KaDargo - 19-09-2011 09:55am

Whilst at Southampton on Saturday we asked if there were any Cirrus interiors to look at, as we wanted to see how that would look with the Ivory headlining, and the very helpful chap said no, but as of December Cirrus headlining will be available to match the leather - a bit more of a wait as I'm waiting for Mauritius, but I think it will be worth it.

RE: Cirrus - Blackseries - 19-09-2011 11:05am

Seems odd this wasn't available from first orders. I would have gone for Element if it had been.

Well that's one thing ticked off my "things for 2013 MY" list.

If my car gets delayed I might change the interior and headlining.

Thanks for the info.

RE: Cirrus - mark_n - 19-09-2011 01:54pm

Pardon my ignorance but what colour is Cirrus anyway? If it's a cream, then i would have thought the existing headlining would cover it.

RE: Cirrus - KaDargo - 19-09-2011 02:04pm

(19-09-2011 01:54pm)mark_n Wrote:  Pardon my ignorance but what colour is Cirrus anyway? If it's a cream, then i would have thought the existing headlining would cover it.

Grey

RE: Cirrus - Urban Splash - 20-09-2011 09:23am

Black headlining looks canny with cirrus...

RE: Cirrus - Blackseries - 20-09-2011 10:03am

Yes all the Press Cirrus / Element cars had the black head lining. There is an Element at my dealership with Ivory head lining .... probably not ideal.... hence why the press cars didn't have it.

RE: Cirrus - KaDargo - 20-09-2011 10:51am

Ive had black interiors for too long - that's why I am going light this time - will wait for the grey.