babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Australian Deliveries - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Australian Deliveries (/Thread-Australian-Deliveries)

RE: Australian Deliveries - Capital - 11-11-2011 10:07am

Just checked the track shipping page and mine has been discharged from the boat and is on the wharf at Port Kembla. It left Southampton on 8/10/2011 so it was just over a month on the water.

Hopefully I will have it in a couple of weeks

RE: Australian Deliveries - occlusion - 11-11-2011 02:29pm

Test drive SD4,5doors on Wednesday.Also found out that my order was built and completed on 9 Nov. Now waiting to discharge and shipping to Australia ,delivery would be mid Jan.2012.

Order 5 doors SD 4 Dynamic plus options!

RE: Australian Deliveries - RonnieNavani - 14-11-2011 02:21am

(19-09-2011 12:32am)gead Wrote:  I just got word from my dealer that LR UK expect my car to be finished on the 11th of November, with delivery around Christmas. Has anyone else received definitive delivery dates from their dealers?

Apparently I have spent way too much time on this car, and believe that a november built car will be delivered in Jan 2012 at the earliest. Sept & Oct are now dribbling in to the country!

Australian Deliveries - chiggy - 14-11-2011 08:03am

Did anyone order their car in September - October? Have you received a build date?

RE: Australian Deliveries - Capital - 14-11-2011 10:35pm

FridayCool

If all goes well!

RE: Australian Deliveries - Evoque U - 15-11-2011 03:25am

(14-11-2011 10:35pm)Capital Wrote:  FridayCool

If all goes well!

Exciting times ahead. Good luck for friday

RE: Australian Deliveries - MPK - 15-11-2011 03:32am

I was a bit concerned to find this morning that the status of my delivery is at "RETURNED TO SHIPPER" on the Track/Trace site.

Waiting to hear back from my dealer.

Australian Deliveries - My1stRR - 15-11-2011 07:50am

Anyone in Melbourne either received their car or been given a collection date as yet?

RE: Australian Deliveries - Capital - 15-11-2011 08:26am

(15-11-2011 03:32am)MPK Wrote:  I was a bit concerned to find this morning that the status of my delivery is at "RETURNED TO SHIPPER" on the Track/Trace site.

Waiting to hear back from my dealer.

Does sound a bit concerning MPK

Hope there is a positive explanation for you and if it has had to be returned to LR for some reason it is back at the shipping yard quickly

RE: Australian Deliveries - Jimmy Millna - 16-11-2011 11:12am

(15-11-2011 07:50am)My1stRR Wrote:  Anyone in Melbourne either received their car or been given a collection date as yet?

no - not much info from dealer going on, as I think he cant get the info himself from LR to pass on to me. Getting a bit annoying tho. You just think you might be getting taken for a ride especially when you see cars turning up in aus now... I ordered and paid deposit in july... last told by dealer Jan build - march delivery. This would be sweet with me if this is in fact going to be the case... its just not knowing for sure that sux a bit..... Need to plan re: trade in or selling exsisting mrs car.