babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Jaguar land Rover to build their own Engine factory - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Official LR Announcements (/Forum-Official-LR-Announcements)
+--- Thread: Jaguar land Rover to build their own Engine factory (/Thread-Jaguar-land-Rover-to-build-their-own-Engine-factory)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Jaguar land Rover to build their own Engine factory - defender_uk - 19-09-2011 09:18pm

well if they build a factory, like they are building the cars....without bits and having messed up the supply chain, I wouldn't fancy an engine from there!!!

LOL

RE: Jaguar land Rover to build their own Engine factory - paulelescoces - 19-09-2011 09:27pm

While i can understand that it seems amazing these things can happen... if you consider the complexity of a modern car its a normal consequence that there will be some defects... even the amazing Toyota with all their best in class supply chain and manufacturing process can make a total mess of it and have runaway cars....

RE: Jaguar land Rover to build their own Engine factory - defender_uk - 19-09-2011 09:29pm

indeed they do....I am a huge fan of LR...

RE: Jaguar land Rover to build their own Engine factory - cjfp - 19-09-2011 11:44pm

Have they got any xenons in wolverhampton going spare?