babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
I have returned - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: I have returned (/Thread-I-have-returned)

I have returned - Speary8 - 07-11-2019 09:18am

After a break of 5 or so years I have returned to the fold.
I have been to Audi (A5 Cabriolet, lovely car but a bit wayward with front wheel drive) and to BMW (440! convertible. A bit of an animal to be honest and I think I have got that out of my system now)

I have just bought a new (590 miles) RR Evoque First Edition D180
I was a bit worried that the D180 would be lacking for performance but I was quite suprised and it does what I need. Ideally a D240 would have been bettter but that wasnt available.
After test driving this car I did the deal in about 15 mins.
so far it is awesome and such a step up from my first Evoque in 2012 (which was brilliant in itself)

Anyway I am glad to be back and looking forward to joining in interesting and informative debates etc
Best Regards
Steve

RE: I have returned - PhilSkill - 07-11-2019 10:13am

Welcome back Steve, very quiet here these days though!

RE: I have returned - benzina - 07-11-2019 10:18am

Welcome back Steve....I'm still here, and my original 2012 Evoque Dynamic is going as strong as ever! Enjoy the mighty Evo.

RE: I have returned - XFullFatTim - 08-11-2019 12:24pm

Welcome back, New Evoque is a very nice car too

RE: I have returned - bee - 08-11-2019 08:14pm

(08-11-2019 12:24pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Welcome back, New Evoque is a very nice car too

Welcome back Steve.
I’m still here and on my third evo, not had any major faults on any of them, I love the Sicilian one I presently own. Had it for about 18 months and not seen another one.