babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Three Year Service Schedule Detail - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Maintenance (/Forum-Maintenance)
+--- Thread: Three Year Service Schedule Detail (/Thread-Three-Year-Service-Schedule-Detail)

Three Year Service Schedule Detail - Derek Brown - 20-03-2019 09:17pm

My MY2016 ED4 Evoque, went in for its 36 month service, albeit it has only done 13,800 miles.

No issues but I was surprised to be advised that the only items changed as part of the schedule were the oil, oil filter and sump plug. I expected in addition to these, the cabin filter, air filter to be changed as per schedules I've seen for earlier models.

My RR is the 2.0l Ingenium engine, manual box, ED4.
Can any members advise me, perhaps via TOPIX, if this has been serviced in accordance with the JLR schedule?

Many Thanks

RE: Three Year Service Schedule Detail - Doody - 21-03-2019 03:40am

Your owners manual should have a detailed service schedule in it.

RE: Three Year Service Schedule Detail - Derek Brown - 21-03-2019 09:22am

(21-03-2019 03:40am)Doody Wrote:  Your owners manual should have a detailed service schedule in it.

Doody,

Thank you for your quick reply. You know, you could well be right. I am a great advocate of the now. near obsolete printed matter and yet I jumped straight to the web for the information, without success! You have pointed out the obvious but I must admit I didn't check; I shall dive into the secret manual stowage compartment and find out.

Many thanks

Derek