babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Vibrating from rear intermitantly - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Maintenance (/Forum-Maintenance)
+--- Thread: Vibrating from rear intermitantly (/Thread-Vibrating-from-rear-intermitantly)

Vibrating from rear intermitantly - pads84 - 10-12-2018 01:28pm

Hi I'm new to the world of Range Rovers.

Recently bought a 2012 Range Rover Evoque for the wife. She loves the car but has mentioned a few time hearing/feeling a vibrating noise from the back of the vehicle when driving up a slight incline when turning right.

My first thoughts are wheel bearing but don't want to start throwing parts at it.

Has anyone experienced the same symptoms?

Thanks in advance

RE: Vibrating from rear intermitantly - pads84 - 11-01-2019 01:59pm

Update

Finally managed to get into a repairing garage to be told that one of the drop links had snapped and had intermittently been rubbing and knocking on the driveshaft.

Vehicle drives fantastic now and seems to corner a lot better

Next up will be the 96,000 mile service, fingers crossed now other issues are found.

(10-12-2018 01:28pm)pads84 Wrote:  Hi I'm new to the world of Range Rovers.

Recently bought a 2012 Range Rover Evoque for the wife. She loves the car but has mentioned a few time hearing/feeling a vibrating noise from the back of the vehicle when driving up a slight incline when turning right.

My first thoughts are wheel bearing but don't want to start throwing parts at it.

Has anyone experienced the same symptoms?

Thanks in advance

RE: Vibrating from rear intermitantly - Rondomm - 17-01-2019 07:24pm

Glad to hear u got the vibration sorted.

Nothing major @ 96k so hope there’s no surprises