babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Dynamic lux mud flaps - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Dynamic lux mud flaps (/Thread-Dynamic-lux-mud-flaps)

Dynamic lux mud flaps - Harry H - 04-08-2018 04:31pm

Hi all

I recently purchesed a 5 door dynamic lux 2011 and i want to put mudflaps on to reduce debris up the side skirts of the car. I have seen some for sale but they say that they arnt compatible if the car has the extra park assist cameras . What are these ?? My car has the parallel park assist but i cant see any sensors near where the mudflaps fit. So my question is can i fit mudflap on ????

RE: Dynamic lux mud flaps - XFullFatTim - 05-08-2018 12:18pm

The extra sensors are for cars fitted the reverse vehicle approaching system so if you don’t have Blind Spot system you won’t have reverse approaching vehicles either as IIRC you could have BLISS without the approaching vehicle system but not the other way around. Both my cars had Blind Spot but only my second one had the approaching vehicle detection. It was good but also I could never see where the additional sensors were! I had mud flaps on both Evoques. As yours is a 2011 car it won’t have the approaching vehicle system, that came in 2014MY as far as I remember. 2011 was launch year

RE: Dynamic lux mud flaps - Harry H - 05-08-2018 09:41pm

Thank you for your help

RE: Dynamic lux mud flaps - Steve D - 06-08-2018 10:31pm

I fitted a standard set on my 2012 model - you must get Dynamic ones though as the non-Dynamic ones are different. Look good but don’t really do anything though!
[Image: 9_BF6_B57_B-0_EBD-4269-808_A-653_A17146_DDD.jpg]images upload

RE: Dynamic lux mud flaps - Sarcastrix - 08-08-2018 10:52am

I fitted front & rears (with 20" wheels too) and likewise, never noticed much difference.