babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Do you have any idea how much to repair this? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Maintenance (/Forum-Maintenance)
+--- Thread: Do you have any idea how much to repair this? (/Thread-Do-you-have-any-idea-how-much-to-repair-this)

Do you have any idea how much to repair this? - hoangong - 24-07-2018 11:40pm

Hi, I recently involved in a car accident. I have not been in this situation before. I would like to know the cost, so if it is below my policy excess, I will do it by myself.

These are problems: bumper has crashes and dent. one fog light is broken. It seems that affect the front parking sensor too. the sensor triggers all the time whenever I put the car in reverse mode. the grill is a bit off but it does not have any damage. crashes on one side headlight.

Thanks

RE: Do you have any idea how much to repair this? - PhilSkill - 25-07-2018 09:47pm

Sounds like done properly a new front bumper with Painting, new fog light, maybe new parking sensor or wiring repair, and Headlight if you want scratches removed.

At a complete guess, all in probably heading over £1000 retail. Or maybe repairable, Only way to know is take it to a bodyshop and get a quote.

RE: Do you have any idea how much to repair this? - hoangong - 25-07-2018 10:09pm

Thank for the info. I went to a garage and opened botnet for checking today. the damage is worst than I thought. Quite a lot damage inside. The estimation is at least 2-4k. I need to go through my insurance.