babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Anyones Rain Sensors also activate the rear wiper? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Anyones Rain Sensors also activate the rear wiper? (/Thread-Anyones-Rain-Sensors-also-activate-the-rear-wiper)

Anyones Rain Sensors also activate the rear wiper? - brenhaze - 01-06-2018 09:18am

Had my 2016 HSE back from LR hereford yeterday. Nightmare dealer!!!

When I started the car up, the rear wiper was working in sync with the front wiper in rain sensor mode.
Cool I thought! must be a s/w update?
Then second time in the car it's never it done it again!!
Spoooky!

Anyone had this?

RE: Anyones Rain Sensors also activate the rear wiper? - Doody - 02-06-2018 03:39pm

i keep my front wipers in automatic mode 99% of the time

every once in a long long while the rear wiper will engage without my involvement.

FIIK Smile

doody

RE: Anyones Rain Sensors also activate the rear wiper? - mlines - 02-06-2018 10:24pm

Our Evoque does not arrive until next week however on my Range Rover Sport the rear wiper comes on when the fronts are operating (either automatically, intermittently or manually) and reverse is selected even when briefly touched.

RE: Anyones Rain Sensors also activate the rear wiper? - Sarcastrix - 07-06-2018 12:13pm

(01-06-2018 09:18am)brenhaze Wrote:  Then second time in the car it's never it done it again!!
Spoooky!

Anyone had this?

Sure it wasn't when you were reversing? If the front wipers are running in the auto setting (and the sensor is wet) then the rear does an intermittent wipe when reverse is selected.