babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Anyone upgraded to the new Velar ? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Anyone upgraded to the new Velar ? (/Thread-Anyone-upgraded-to-the-new-Velar)

Anyone upgraded to the new Velar ? - fam1x - 24-07-2017 03:31pm

I had a look at the new car and it does look nice. I am thinking of upgrading, I wondered what others think of the new car range and if they moved on form Evoque Smile

I was hoping an electric option will be available but nothing at the moment Sad

RE: Anyone upgraded to the new Velar ? - Donny Dog - 24-07-2017 08:27pm

(24-07-2017 03:31pm)fam1x Wrote:  I had a look at the new car and it does look nice. I am thinking of upgrading, I wondered what others think of the new car range and if they moved on form Evoque Smile

I was hoping an electric option will be available but nothing at the moment Sad

Whatever you think about it (and personally, I don't like it) it's a huge move on from the Evoque. However, it's also in a different price league!

RE: Anyone upgraded to the new Velar ? - syl - 24-07-2017 08:55pm

I think I'll skip it and move directly to the RRS. It's just a bit too low, more like an estate than a RR.

RE: Anyone upgraded to the new Velar ? - Donny Dog - 24-07-2017 09:02pm

(24-07-2017 08:55pm)syl Wrote:  I think I'll skip it and move directly to the RRS. It's just a bit too low, more like an estate than a RR.

Can't disagree with that - I've just bought an RRS SDV8!Smile

Anyone upgraded to the new Velar ? - bigmac3161 - 24-07-2017 09:51pm

Definitely an upgrade half decent spec taking 65 grand that's an evoque and a golf or like for that price no thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Anyone upgraded to the new Velar ? - Pete - 25-07-2017 11:10am

What Car apparently didn't like it too much.

https://www.whatcar.com/land-rover/range-rover-velar/estate/review/on-the-road/

But then again, Tim feels that What Car is biased, so read the review with an open mind.