babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Damage to the aluminium centre console!!!!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Damage to the aluminium centre console!!!!!!!!! (/Thread-Damage-to-the-aluminium-centre-console)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Damage to the aluminium centre console!!!!!!!!! - Rootsboy - 14-01-2012 09:10pm

and i thought i was being so careful in the car, and to my horror i noticed about 8 small dents today. must of only happened in the last day or two as well.
been trying to work out where they came from, one i put down to a stud from a front pocket on my jeans, when i was helping with the kids seat belt in the back. the others must of been from studs on the cuffs of a jacket, will have to stop resting my arm there between gear changes.

i did like the look of the aluminum up until now, now im thinking if there is that much leather in the car, maybe this part should have been finished in it as well.

RE: Damage to the aluminium centre console!!!!!!!!! - mark_n - 15-01-2012 07:07am

(14-01-2012 09:10pm)Rootsboy Wrote:  and i thought i was being so careful in the car, and to my horror i noticed about 8 small dents today. must of only happened in the last day or two as well.
been trying to work out where they came from, one i put down to a stud from a front pocket on my jeans, when i was helping with the kids seat belt in the back. the others must of been from studs on the cuffs of a jacket, will have to stop resting my arm there between gear changes.

i did like the look of the aluminum up until now, now im thinking if there is that much leather in the car, maybe this part should have been finished in it as well.

Not sure a leather covered centre console would wear any better - they tend to pick up nicks from watches, jewellery, even finger nails. I think wear and tear to the car's interior is going to be an issue, especially the light coloured "Oxford" leather seats.

RE: Damage to the aluminium centre console!!!!!!!!! - kenta - 19-03-2012 01:19pm

Does anyone know the part no. for the brush aluminium centre console? Are they one whole piece console? or Is it consist of many parts? I want to replace the brush aluminium on the driver side due to dent and scratch.

Also does anyone know how to remove and replace it? How easy is it?

RE: Damage to the aluminium centre console!!!!!!!!! - berlin2011 - 19-03-2012 01:45pm

(19-03-2012 01:19pm)kenta Wrote:  Does anyone know the part no. for the brush aluminium centre console? Are they one whole piece console? or Is it consist of many parts? I want to replace the brush aluminium on the driver side due to dent and scratch.

LR025621 - LH, Satin Brushed
LR025624 - RH, Satin Brushed

for Dynamic

LR025623 - LH, Textured Aluminium
LR025627 - RH, Textured Aluminum