babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Voice control for Iphone via Bluetooth - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: Voice control for Iphone via Bluetooth (/Thread-Voice-control-for-Iphone-via-Bluetooth)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Voice control for Iphone via Bluetooth - Ray Parlour - 26-01-2013 08:14pm

What really bugs me is the way the SWYS (mis)pronounces the word 'mobile', like it's never heard the word before.

RE: Voice control for Iphone via Bluetooth - scrannel - 28-01-2013 08:47pm

(26-01-2013 05:47pm)Janesy24 Wrote:  My dealer told me to press the says button straight after a command and it'll cut the voice out, you can also say call contact (then name) to skip a step. This is on a my2013 so may be different in older versions

Yeah, on my 2013 you can pile on the commands: "Call Contact The Pope". Etc. Other commands work as well: "Fire rear-missile Specter target." Etc.

RE: Voice control for Iphone via Bluetooth - Bowl - 29-01-2013 09:09pm

(26-01-2013 05:47pm)Janesy24 Wrote:  My dealer told me to press the says button straight after a command and it'll cut the voice out, you can also say call contact (then name) to skip a step. This is on a my2013 so may be different in older versions

Yes I know mine can do that, it is still a long and time consuming process nonetheless.
(26-01-2013 08:14pm)Ray Parlour Wrote:  What really bugs me is the way the SWYS (mis)pronounces the word 'mobile', like it's never heard the word before.

+1

RE: Voice control for Iphone via Bluetooth - jdiamond - 30-01-2013 12:48am

You can always set up voice tags which are a quick way to access features on the audio/sat nav and phone. Including contacts.

RE: Voice control for Iphone via Bluetooth - LDT - 13-02-2013 06:40pm

I noticed today using voice control that it now says when confirming whether to dial "Call Joe Bloggs Voice". The "voice" word is new as of today for me. Has anyone else experienced this?