babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Hi Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself; I'm from the UK Land Rover Customer Relationship Centre. I hope you're all as excited about the Evoque as we are here!

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a private message or point me in the direction of a post and I'll see what I can do. If it's not something that I can answer I'll be able to find someone who can or point you in the right direction.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Regards

Nick
Welcome to the forums Nick - you may want to log in as "hidden" in the future to avoid a permanently full mail box!
Welcome !

Nice to see that "official" people from Land Rover are interested to follow discussions and available to answers questions...
Yo have a pm from me lol
Hi Nick,

I am in the process of deciding whether to buy an Evoque, I like it very much, but have an issue. I like the Pure model, i would order it with the Pure Tech pack, but am not liking the thing that I cannot choose all the options from the price list that I like. For example Adaptive Dynamics, Blind Spot monitoring system, Adaptive xenon lights... i don't care so much about the styling of the Dynamic and the Prestige models, hut would like not to compromise on the tech stuff. The other thing is that in my country the Dynamic is hopelesly expensive witout offering the AD as in UK...

Hope that this will be changed....

Cheers,
Gorjan
Welcome Nick.
Glad to see LR management actively participating and contributing to this forum. I'm sure the feedback LR get from here will be very useful for the future.
ANT
Welcome Nick
Looking forward to getting my Evoque sometime early November, put back from September unfortunately.
If you get a chance feedback to designers - can they increase the speed of the coupe seats so people can get in before they get soaked! Smile

hope you enjoy your time on here.
(15-08-2011 05:04pm)griff Wrote: [ -> ]If you get a chance feedback to designers - can they increase the speed of the coupe seats so people can get in before they get soaked! Smile

definitely seconded
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! It's great to hear all of your opinions and feedback. I'm looking forward to hearing what you all think when you start taking delivery of your Evoque's!

I'm going to see the Evoque on Friday and spend a day learning a bit more about them so I'm going to look out for answers to some of your questions that you've already posted and will hopefully be able to update you all next week.

Thanks again!

Nick
Great news guys, thanks for a hotline into LR to answer memebers questions.

FullFatTim, can we get this thread put at the top as a sticky as I am sure it will be well accessed in the near future?Idea
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Reference URL's