babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 2017 Evoque Autobiography buying advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon,

I've been a long time member over on fullfatrr.com but am venturing over here as my sister is in the process of buying a 2017 Range Rover Evoque Autobiography.

The car she's put a holding deposit on is a ex Land Rover UK car I think (Reg is OY17) and has done 36k miles. It's being sold by a Land Rover dealer as an Approved Used car with a warranty on it and seems to be a nicely spec'd car. I can't work out what was standard on the Autobiography and what was an optional extra.

https://used.landrover.co.uk/search#/details/3026379

We've never had much to do with the Evoque before apart from having one as a courtesy car in 2015 for a day.

Is there anything in particular to look out for on them when we are able to get a look at it? Are there any must have options on them?

Thanks,

David.
Hi
I’ve had 2 AB’s - a 2015 diesel and I currently have a 2018 petrol. Both are fabulous cars. The 2015 did approx 50k miles in three years, all trouble free. The cars are very highly spec’d so I don’t think much if anything needs adding, unless there is something you specifically require. The opposite applied to me as there were things that I never used!
Feel free to ask me any specific questions that you may have but I’m sure she will not be disappointed.
She picked the car up a week ago today and is so far smitten with it.

I'm impressed with the build quality and just how solid it feels on the road. It's really a lovely car.

David.
So glad she’s pleased with it!
Reference URL's