Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prestige with ebony roof headliner?
TicketBait

I ordered a 2013 Fugi/white Prestige and not being able to build it on LandRovers web site I used KBB for options and there was no choice for a ebony roof headliner like on the Dynamic. The dealership thought they could but I was afraid it was gonna slow down the process so I said don't put it in with that configuration. Now I think I was wrong any you can get it SadEvilBanging Head I should have it by the end of next week. I suppose I will find out on Monday when I go look at another that supposedly has it. But does anyone know if ebony roof headliner is available on the Prestige?

why Land Rover does not have their 2013 build and price available before production so that we can order properly is ******* stupid.

Really loved tracking the shipment with the vin # advice I got here, so thanks babyRR
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 07:20am by TicketBait.)
04-11-2012 07:20am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Straydox

RE: Prestige with ebony roof headliner?

It is - I have it on mine

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
05-11-2012 12:30am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TicketBait

(05-11-2012 12:30am)Straydox Wrote:  It is - I have it on mine

Thank you so much for the info.
05-11-2012 05:18am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EpicEvo

I have ordered it with my pure as well. I like my cars to be dark inside. Makes all the gadgets and lights stand out and look more modern Smile
05-11-2012 06:21pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TicketBait

(05-11-2012 06:21pm)EpicEvo Wrote:  I have ordered it with my pure as well. I like my cars to be dark inside. Makes all the gadgets and lights stand out and look more modern Smile

I totally agree, I had a sleepless night [Image: sad.gif] worried that it was not going to come the way I hoped. I stopped by the dealership this morning and the salesman said "not to worry it will come with the ebony headliner" sheesh, I so hope he is right, be terrible to have to order and wait again [Image: ack2.gif]
05-11-2012 10:05pm